• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

19187.jpg

Ok is it the light, angle or what? But does it look like she has an Adam's apple?
If she does, from the semi load of photos, somebody has a thriving photoshop business with just her as client. I’d say “No Adams Apple” 😏😉🤙. But in today’s pic world anything is possible, sometimes when A/B comparing photos you see even small “adds” and “removals”. I try to keep it interesting and real .....wishfully/hopefully, it’s all you can do. 🤙

Last edited:
So BD has been at this for a little bit of time...

Modern man has been around 6,000-25,000 years based upon your source of info.....

BD- 30 years of work....

Can you imagine another 100 years....

more of a concern than global warming

Concerns never end, they are life. It IS a concern for sure. 🤙

Last edited:
Found images.......A small example of picture doctoring I ran into last nite...both may be doctored nearly certainly more than I noticed, but one is more presentable than the other imho. After finding that I just passed on the posting of it. Still a nice image...some things just can get “soured” in my mind. Noticing the light shading highlight in the right most tricep, in the second the tricep “grew”, could be boobs are suspect for “worked” also. I don’t know.
CECF76AC-632D-44C6-98F0-F9EF87C92A11.png
6D665C4C-817A-4F39-BE6C-9847BB900308.png
🤙 The top image is nicer...but decided to cancel the post of it. 😉

Last edited:
Found images.......A small example of picture doctoring I ran into last nite...both may be doctored nearly certainly more than I noticed, but one is more presentable than the other imho. After finding that I just passed on the posting of it. Still a nice image...some things just can get “soured” in my mind. Noticing the light shading highlight in the right most tricep, I’d wager the boobs are suspect for “worked” also. View attachment 7355095View attachment 7355096 🤙 The top image is nicer...but decided to cancel the post of it. 😉
I’d happily wrestle with both of them.

this graph is missing the most important info statistically speaking...

Positive Test results to false positive test results

negative Test results to false negative test results

how many of those total tests were given to the same person in a particular time frame

and the most important:

total tests and positive test results to deaths per day = death rate

remember, whoever makes the graph holds the information.....controls the message
Figures never lie, liars always figure.

Reactions: rduckwor
First time I heard that...! 😏
I seen a broad pick up a stack of quarter's that was about 11 inches long.
What a snapper.

All right, back on track.
For an older broad that was born in 1947 Ann Archer is still one beautiful woman.
I have an affinity for red heads considering I married one.
I put her photos in chronological order, I think?
Anne-Archer-damm-hot-picture.jpg
Anne-Archer-hot-lady.jpg
Anne-Archer-damm-hot.jpg
Anne-Archer-hot-women-photo.jpg
Anne-Archer-damm-hot-photo.jpg

I think she aged perfectly.

So BD has been at this for a little bit of time...

Modern man has been around 6,000-25,000 years based upon your source of info.....

BD- 30 years of work....

Can you imagine another 100 years....

more of a concern than global warming

Read all the Asimov you can. And then realize that the 3 laws haven't been applied .

I seen a broad pick up a stack of quarter's that was about 11 inches long.
What a snapper.

All right, back on track.
For an older broad that was born in 1947 Ann Archer is still one beautiful woman.
I have an affinity for red heads considering I married one.
I put her photos in chronological order, I think?
View attachment 7355186View attachment 7355187View attachment 7355188View attachment 7355189View attachment 7355190
I think she aged perfectly.
She’s always been one of my faves. 🥰