• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Talk about a satisfying sound, that sounded like a home run (or TBI) 🤣

It's too bad her head was strongly attached to the body because that batter could have knocked it out of the ball park otherwise.

I was at Baylands Raceway one year when a 67 Nova with a twin turbo destroked smallblock blew up an aluminum flywheel at somewhere north of 10K RPM. When it happened it looked like a bomb went off in the car. It did so much damage to the car it sagged in the middle. The driver was wearing motocross style boots that both got shredded, he nearly lost both legs below the knees. So much for blow proof bellhousings and weedeater smallblocks.
Speaking of weed eater small blocks... I think the Aerial Atom’s twin turbo redlines at something like 21,000 rpms...

MixedUntimelyEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif
Had a friend when I was really young who had some type of disorder where he could do that. We had more fun in kindergarten chasing the girls around with his eyes bulged out. It was even better when an unsuspecting substitute showed up. We were awful little shits lol.

A young boy with a brilliant idea, caused traffic to backup for miles as hundreds of women exposed themselves.

Seven year old Jacob Phistergash, held up a sign declaring, “Show Me Your Boobs If You Hate Racism” in downtown Portland. Men and Women of all ages were visibly shaken as they read the sign and did not know how to react. In fear of being declared racists, most begrudgingly exposed themselves.

“What else could I do” said 65 year old Eileen Lipschutz. “I’m woke. I hate racism. I had to show my boobs. I haven’t shown my boobs in public since the summer of 1980 when I went to Mardi Gras.”

Show me.png

They have a point...

If people never knew that slavery or the Holocaust existed, the leftists can repeat these atrocities again. And people will willingly march into the showers again thinking they are actually showers...

They have a point.

And I fear for our future generations if fewer and fewer people are preserving and teaching history with each passing year...

Speaking of weed eater small blocks... I think the Aerial Atom’s twin turbo redlines at something like 21,000 rpms...

The only v8 they made was a custom job using two Suzuki hyabusa cylinders/heads on a custom crank case and a single crankshaft. No turbos, 3.0 liters, and 500 hp, 10,600 rpm redline. All but the most recent versions were either N/A Honda or GM 4 cylinders with super chargers. The most recent model uses a turbo civic type R motor. Love those things. I Lightly shop them from time to time but they’re pretty expensive.

Reactions: deersniper