• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

He did not stop immediately, one of the protestors chased him and blocked him in until the police got there.

As for mountains of case law regarding pedestrians being hit. I dealt with that case law for 30 years. Pedestrians are sometimes found to be at fault if the are struck while on the driving surface in poorly lit areas and are wearing dark clothes, or if they suddenly walk into the line of traffic from behind an obstruction. The doctrine of last clear opportunity virtually always falls on the operator of the vehicle if there was even the most remote chance to avoid an accident, even if the driver of the vehicle had an opportunity to swerve into a fixed object rather than hit a person.

The manual of uniform traffic control doesn't mean anything if the driver broke the law to avoid the traffic control. Like say, driving up an off ramp to go around the actual on ramp that was closed.
So your saying the driver didn't stop after hitting the two, and that another protester ran fast enough to somehow block a moving car -that just struck two people?

So your saying the driver didn't stop after hitting the two, and that another protester ran fast enough to somehow block a moving car -that just struck two people?
The news report that I heard stated he stopped after the collision and drove off when the crowd attacked his car.

I'll say this, cnn, ny times, msm in general seems to bring out the racist in myself. The more I watch, the more I read, the more mixed feelings I have, I was never like this. JFC, no one is going to make me feel guilty about being white, heterosexual, moderately conservative, with some friggin morals.
For fucks sake, they killed an 8 yr old girl outside of some brooks memorial this weekend as her mother tried to pull her car into a fucking parking lot. There isn't a goddamn thing sacred to this crowd.
I am going to go run some pistol drills this am. fuck this shit.
My wife snuck up on me watching those freeway protesters in seattle getting some hang time while i was laughing uncontrollably and playing it over and over, she was not happy with me.

I've said it all along, until they do away with Black on Black crime, the BLM movement is just another wing of the Democrat's party. I believe everyone shot in and around the CHAZ/CHOP zone was Black. Targeted and slaughtered by someone within their own race seems to be SOP. I don't pretend to have the answers, but the Black on Black murders accounts for the majority of Black murders all across the United States. Fix that and then we can talk.

The news report that I heard stated he stopped after the collision and drove off when the crowd attacked his car.
Tim Pool reports (yeah, he is kind of a blowhard, but he usually gets stuff right) that there was no police roadblock; the media incorrectly labeled two protester vehicles parked on an interstate curve as one. Apparently the Jaguar driver swerved to miss the two parked cars, then saw the crowd standing on the shoulder. He swerved again and hit the two women who ran out into the freeway (if they remained with the crowd they would have been safe). The police are also backtracking on the "drove down the wrong way to enter the highway" story.

Making this thread Motivational Pics again...

1974 CHEVROLET K5 BLAZER RESTOMOD

Exterior in two-tone Hawaiian Blue and White paint with custom 18″ steel wheels running BFG Mud Terrain tires.

Interior retrofitted with leather seats, center console, and drive train from a low mileage 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe.

More info here.

img9657-1577379921368@2x.jpg

img9747-1577379923315@2x.jpg

7-2-1577379914806@2x.jpg

img9972-1577379927664@2x.jpg

img0020-1577379917352@2x.jpg

This crap give gun owners a bad name.
I guess you really can't fix STUPID

Ok, I may be wrong, but you very well may have missed the point, but that's ok. But what I have to go ahead and ask now is, just how THIS, a guy screwing around cooking off a Firearm, gives Gun Owners a bad name? WTF does that even mean?

Had an 81 K5 that thing looks amazing. I don't think the tan leather goes with it though. I am thinking grey would have been a better choice. Either way everything else looks great. Also how they got that top in that shape is unreal.

Ok, I may be wrong, but you very well may have missed the point, but that's ok. But what I have to go ahead and ask now is, just how THIS, a guy screwing around cooking off a Firearm, gives Gun Owners a bad name? WTF does that even mean?

We need to behave so that gun haters will like us, and want to play with our toys.

Making this thread Motivational Pics again...

1974 CHEVROLET K5 BLAZER RESTOMOD

Exterior in two-tone Hawaiian Blue and White paint with custom 18″ steel wheels running BFG Mud Terrain tires.

Interior retrofitted with leather seats, center console, and drive train from a low mileage 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe.

More info here.

img9657-1577379921368@2x.jpg

img9747-1577379923315@2x.jpg

7-2-1577379914806@2x.jpg

img9972-1577379927664@2x.jpg

img0020-1577379917352@2x.jpg
While I love the upgraded interior (bonus points for replacing the cracked to hell dashboard) I am split on the engine/drive train choice. I think I would prefer an old school small block 400 with a 6 speed manual behind it.... just because there's a lot less to go wrong and I can fix it myself.
On the other hand, you have AC. I sure as hell didn't. And Sacramento summers can be a bitch!