• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Some good, some bad, in this video but FPS Russia is always good.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nAHRF87R8eU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe the traction control shuts down the tires with less traction? It probably wouldn't know the difference between ice or air. Nonetheless crazy is as crazy does.

Early (mid to late '90s) versions of traction control could do it that way if the vehicle was going under 30 mph. Manufactures quickly found out that if forced (by the driver) the engine could easily overpower the brakes and cause damage to the brakes.

With the advent of "fly by wire" with the engine computer in charge of actual throttle opening, the computer now backs the throttle down to reduce overall power and retards timing to reduce torque output of the engine this affects power to all the wheels. They gave up teaching people how to drive and just programed a computer to do it.

Did you see the front tire spin as it was put back on?

Watched video a few more times and you can clearly see the rear driveline is spinning while the front driveline is not, so the vehicle is in 2wd mode. No power being applied to the front axle. the driver would need to drag the brake so they could tighten the lug nuts. Tire didn't really spin as much as the guy tightening the lug nuts moved to just a hair. Still say brakes fully applied to left rear to get power to right rear either by a line lock or right rear brake is disconnected. Could have possibly used the parking brake and disconnected it from the right side. Either way the vehicle was "prepped" in some way for the stunt.

I-Keep-The-Best-Snacks-Under-My-Apron-Fugly-Fat-Girl.jpg
28hiqkw.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZKftsW67zU0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well shit. I thought I pulled off some sort of super human zen shit. Being one with the sea and all. Lol

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Was the second pic over the line? If so please delete . thought it was ok since it was covered.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk