• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

osa2222.jpg

Pathologically speaking (a real piece of work)....craftsmanship at it lowest ...

One of COUNTLESS “out there”...literally. 🤙 Works of fiction. 😕

Last edited:
please....thats normal gun show pricing.....

i saw ( in pre pandemic times) used gen 3 glock 17s being sold for $900.........and used Remington 700 ADL with barska scopes being sold for $1K.

mcameron,

I don't doubt your word one bit, its just that we are not used to that kind of monkeyshines here in Okieville….

The opposite of motivation

The two little cunts that did that are POS's no doubt but. The mom telling her little boy to go get the hat is BS. She was doing it so she could film. She was using her little boy. If I had been that little boy my Appalachian Momma would have "Snatched those little bitches bald" As she would say.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, hot chicks dressed classy Is super duper hot in my opinion.

Im old. And an older soul.
im just into classy over the hanging it out.

Couple weeks ago a gal I know had texted and asked if I wanted to have a beer and hang out and chat.
I have seen a lot of this world and she is still one of the most smart, kind, beautiful, and classiest ladies I have ever met

Anyways, arrive and she has on this floral dress that is WOW to the Nth degree.
I recognized it as the dress she wore on her birthday 3 years ago.
Well fitted in a nice way. Not much cleavage, just enough you notice.

That honestly has me smiling (Yes, still) more than had she answered to door in lingerie or a note that said “come in, I’m waiting”.

She had several of my favorite beers in the fridge as well. 😊

And that is where the story ends.
went home early and got up at 0415 to go shooting with my good buddy Doug.

Im old. And an older soul.
im just into classy over the hanging it out.

Couple weeks ago a gal I know had texted and asked if I wanted to have a beer and hang out and chat.
I have seen a lot of this world and she is still one of the most smart, kind, beautiful, and classiest ladies I have ever met

Anyways, arrive and she has on this floral dress that is WOW to the Nth degree.
I recognized it as the dress she wore on her birthday 3 years ago.
Well fitted in a nice way. Not much cleavage, just enough you notice.

That honestly has me smiling (Yes, still) more than had she answered to door in lingerie or a note that said “come in, I’m waiting”.

She had several of my favorite beers in the fridge as well. 😊

And that is where the story ends.
went home early and got up at 0415 to go shooting with my good buddy Doug.
“That honestly has me smiling (Yes, still)”.....indeed. 🤙

Reactions: TACC and Maxwell