• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

669bc021-864e-4e30-8ea1-7b7d14b614aa.jpg

Yeah. We’re gonna need pics to prove that theory. 😎😎😎
Keep in mind, “Eye of the beholder” clause ....can’t find some others I thought were handy so these are it for now, not near the immediacy of better quality images but flavor is there....
62440793-1E68-4609-B1DC-D1475F54F157.jpeg
DED9A35D-2ABB-4EB2-B89A-C645CC1EBD6D.jpeg
A89C9D34-BEA5-4AA4-A0F8-08403E03AC67.jpeg

Some I can’t find, they are somewhere....for what it’s worth....🤙

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit... Yo peep this shit dawg...
smiley_freak.gif

Limited backstory: Some Karen brought a tape measure to a playground to make sure everybody is staying 6 feet apart. Of course, nobody was going to put up with that retarded shit so either non-uniformed security or her family restrained her and carried her away. That tantrum though... That is EXACTLY the same type of tantrum my 6 year old niece threw while we were on Nanjing Road's Bu Ying Jia (pedestrian market thoroughfare) in Shanghai years back. Our family from the north and Shanghai had gathered for a full scale reunion and dinner out and a reservation for two private rooms, one smoking and one nonsmoking, each with 12 seats, hotpot, and rotating table centerpiece, had been booked at Jing Qiao Seafood Emporium on the intersection of Nanjing and Xi Zang. My niece wanted to go to a wonton place, just 1 hour ahead of the booking. We had just gotten off the Route 46 bus from Bangpuxingcun and was waiting for the others to arrive as they were riding the subway from Pudong. When my aunt told her that dinner time was almost here and we just CANNOT eat our fill at a wonton place an hour before our main dinner reservation, she FLIPPED OUT and created that exact same scene on the crowded street. After 5 minutes, she calmed down somewhat when a passing police officer gave her a lollipop, but damn, was that outburst legendary... However, my niece was 6 years old... unlike Karen here...

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit... Yo peep this shit dawg...
smiley_freak.gif

Limited backstory: Some Karen brought a tape measure to a playground to make sure everybody is staying 6 feet apart. Of course, nobody was going to put up with that retarded shit so either non-uniformed security or her family restrained her and carried her away. That tantrum though... That is EXACTLY the same type of tantrum my 6 year old niece threw while we were on Nanjing Road's Bu Ying Jia (pedestrian market thoroughfare) in Shanghai years back. Our family from the north and Shanghai had gathered for a full scale reunion and dinner out and a reservation for two private rooms, one smoking and one nonsmoking, each with 12 seats, hotpot, and rotating table centerpiece, had been booked at Jing Qiao Seafood Emporium on the intersection of Nanjing and Xi Zang. My niece wanted to go to a wonton place, just 1 hour ahead of the booking. We had just gotten off the Route 46 bus from Bangpuxingcun and was waiting for the others to arrive as they were riding the subway from Pudong. When my aunt told her that dinner time was almost here and we just CANNOT eat our fill at a wonton place an hour before our main dinner reservation, she FLIPPED OUT and created that exact same scene on the crowded street. After 5 minutes, she calmed down somewhat when a passing police officer gave her a lollipop, but damn, was that outburst legendary... However, my niece was 6 years old... unlike Karen here...

I usually reserve most of my comments about disciplining other people's children but the cop that gave her the lollipop just rewarded bad behavior.

Herein lies the problem with the adult child. That was not the first temper tantrum thrown by the belligerent bitch in the video. At some point in time, she has been rewarded for her bad behavior - more than once.

Last edited:
I usually reserve most of my comments about disciplining other people's children but the cop that gave her the lollipop just rewarded bad behavior.

Herein lies the problem with the adult child. That was not the first temper tantrum thrown by the belligerent bitch in the video. At some point in time, she has been rewarded for her bad behavior - more than once.

Agree. Positive/negative reinforcement is a real thing and that is why we have so much leftist shitheads running around right now. My aunt had been a bit too pampering with my niece, and that was probably why she threw that tantrum in the first place. However, she took a 180° turn on her disciplinary tactics once my niece entered school and school performance/grades became the main issue. She became a mild version of the Amy Tan style "Tiger Mom" but it worked to improve my niece's behavior drastically. The last time I went to Shanghai, she had grown into a VERY well mannered and respectful school child about to take her high school entrance examinations and was flouting her red necktie for everyone to see.

Agree. Positive/negative reinforcement is a real thing and that is why we have so much leftist shitheads running around right now. My aunt had been a bit too pampering with my niece, and that was probably why she threw that tantrum in the first place. However, she took a 180° turn on her disciplinary tactics once my niece entered school and school performance/grades became the main issue. She became a mild version of the Amy Tan style "Tiger Mom" but it worked to improve my niece's behavior drastically. The last time I went to Shanghai, she had grown into a VERY well mannered and respectful school child about to take her high school entrance examinations and was flouting her red necktie for everyone to see.

There is a forgotten art to using this item. It's a behavior modification tool. When used during the early stages a malefactory behavior it brings peace and quiet to a family's abode and a sense of focusing, self-circumspection, respect and good manners to the hard of hearing, hard headed or lazy juveniles.

Sadly this item has been outlawed in some states.

lead630-1d602a78210ed2c5b730520f4b3df679.jpg

There is a forgotten art to using this item. It's a behavior modification tool. When used during the early stages a malefactory behavior it brings peace and quiet to a family's abode and a sense of focusing, self-circumspection, respect and good manners to the hard of hearing, hard headed or lazy juveniles.

Sadly this item has been outlawed in some states.

lead630-1d602a78210ed2c5b730520f4b3df679.jpg

Oh shit... Mark Twain has had quite a lot to say about that little implement right there... That was probably just as effective at raising the younguns into gentlemen, if not more so, than the Bible and the most fiery and intimidating Southern small town preachers channeling their inner Jonathan Edwards...
biggrin.gif