• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

066B1456-D6C5-4E32-89BF-A58DE7DD4C03.jpeg

Hell here in Virginia, our all knowing democratic overlords just passed a bill which makes assault on a 1st responder a misdemeanor unless they are injured. Firefighters, police, rescue, corrections officers, pretty much everyone wearing any type of a badge.

I can't imagine the pain those northerners are experiencing. You know the ones that 5 years ago said "Lets move to a nice conservative, gun loving state like Virginia".

Talk about a state that not only has gone into the crapper, but they are about to be flushed in the California zone.

I resemble that remark! Escaped the north nine years ago and moved to VA and loved it until Gov Blackface took over. We have been and will continue fighting against the blue tide here—mostly NoVA, Hampton Roads and Charlottesville trying to drive things. The rest of the state firmly red. I am looking to leave if the situation worsens. Any advice on relo?

All of the old guard states are susceptible to this liberal take over at the moment, no safe states anymore. stand and vote where you are, it’s likely where you are needed most.

I can't imagine the pain those northerners are experiencing. You know the ones that 5 years ago said "Lets move to a nice conservative, gun loving state like Virginia".

Talk about a state that not only has gone into the crapper, but they are about to be flushed in the California zone.
That's part of the problem. They move here from up north, and are trying to turn it into the shithole they moved from.

I resemble that remark! Escaped the north nine years ago and moved to VA and loved it until Gov Blackface took over. We have been and will continue fighting against the blue tide here—mostly NoVA, Hampton Roads and Charlottesville trying to drive things. The rest of the state firmly red. I am looking to leave if the situation worsens. Any advice on relo?

West Virginia.

Look around Romney to Berkley Springs. You can get to DC in no time or find work in many locations in the tri-state area.

Hell here in Virginia, our all knowing democratic overlords just passed a bill which makes assault on a 1st responder a misdemeanor unless they are injured. Firefighters, police, rescue, corrections officers, pretty much everyone wearing any type of a badge.

I did not believe you. I am still in disbelief, though now I know that it is true.