• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1598924378268.png

I always say punch them right in the face before they get the "...chy" out of their mouths, take their wallet, and kick them in the head, twice, before waking calmly away.
Kicking them when they're down could be considered a felony. But start a headlock, roll to ground shove freehand in mouth grab jaw pull open mouth till jaw dislocated. need to reposition headlock arm for leverage...

I always say punch them right in the face before they get the "...chy" out of their mouths, take their wallet, and kick them in the head, twice, before waking calmly away.

You can't take their wallet. They use apple pay or some other shit like that. I suppose you could take the phone and then drown it in a toilet.

I the late 70’s it was the norm to see rifles in the parking lot all year and even show n tell at my school in Minnesota.

In the early 2000's we still had our rifles in the car, but we didn't talk about because we didn't want to offend the pussies that said we couldn't have them in our cars at school anymore. I was like shit, if you want me to be late so I can go home and drop it off after hunting, you can pay for my gas. Its your hippie fucking fault it costs 3 dollars a gallon now teacher. Peak oil my ass.