• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

a96e564d-7205-437d-97d6-c5a06ab7e972.jpg

View attachment 7419110

Bringing up the UN....As most of you probably know, this statue has been in front of the UN for decades.

Just shut your mouth and keep paying them taxes, Patriot!

We know what's best for you.....

Funny how all of us Patriot, Constitution loving, 2A fans have not toppled that statue of obvious oppression of our rights.

Oh wait, we all have jobs.....

I am not even close to worthy... but I do have many (over 1000) of his masterworks saved up and filed away, rescued from the old thread and saved over time. Eventually and in a few months, when I get through reading 400 pages a week and writing 6,000 words a week on my masters degree (in addition to working full-time), I will put them back where they belong here on the thread. In the interim, I sit like an unworthy disciple awaiting the return of the master who has chosen to wander the desert for 40 years or so.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Did you ever get around to posting Shanks masterpieces and if so what page did you start on?😁 I'm having a slow day and decided to scroll back through motivational pics from page one.

Did you ever get around to posting Shanks masterpieces and if so what page did you start on?😁 I'm having a slow day and decided to scroll back through motivational pics from page one.
I did... but many of them were on photobucket and similar and long expired. It did kickstart the new MPT with a lot of classics. Alas, many gone now!

Cheers, Sirhr

• Sad
Reactions: Zorrosdens
You will be forever...that’s “about” how long it took me starting at 1 to around 1100 total pages, then when finished saving all those I got rid of them and started saving my own finds and started adding my own so to speak 🤙

Last edited:
I'm no lawyer,
Isn't it a felony and many states to shoot somebody with the intent to maim?
But I'm pretty certain that it's a felony to shoot someone with the intent to kill OR maim- but shooting someone in a self defense situation with the intent to neutralize a threat to persons or property is another thing altogether.

I'm no lawyer,

But I'm pretty certain that it's a felony to shoot someone with the intent to kill OR maim- but shooting someone in a self defense situation with the intent to neutralize a threat to persons or property is another thing altogether.
If you have the presence of mind to wound then it's obvious the person coming at you is not a threat.

Remember, sometimes it's not even about how the laws written it's about the dog and pony show and what you can make the jury believe that isn't smart enough to get out of jury duty