• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

md_05-12-0108.jpg

A nicely shaped ass if weren't for what ever the fuck that is eating it alive...

I don't know what you're having for dinner tonight, but I'm fucking having pizza for sure!!

Need to get the ban stick out, and give a week or 2 break for anyone posting messed up S@#t! What's motivational about a jacked up appendage or rotting bum? Picture perfect T&A only.....

Need to get the ban stick out, and give a week or 2 break for anyone posting messed up S@#t! What's motivational about a jacked up appendage or rotting bum? Picture perfect T&A only.....

Long_Action, although I agree with you 100%, I'd have to say that what may be messed up S@#t for some, may be picture perfect for others. LOL. Just sayin'...

Here's a drink bro! Cheers!

Really, T3, enough is enough. Take a deep breath and watch Mandy change the faucet and think about it.

Long_Action, although I agree with you 100%, I'd have to say that what may be messed up S@#t for some, may be picture perfect for others. LOL. Just sayin'...

Here's a drink bro! Cheers!