• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tumblr_7f72ce704a858361f3ce93d2f1fc6b5a_1310481d_540.jpg

Hey @shooter65, you may want to re-read post #1 again again. While I enjoy the he finer curves of the female form as much as the next guy, some of your pics are really pushing the boundary. Why risk it? We get that you have tons if pictures and posting a thousand at a time probably earns you secret squirrel points that the rest of us don't know about.

But ask yourself if you're willing to be the ONE that could be responsible for getting this thread deleted again.

It's nice to be with a woman that can fuck back, especially when they get into competitive fucking.

I can verify the above, but a lady doesn't have to be muscled up like the one you posted to be very strong and capable.

The dude you posted was totally unnecessary in this ocean of recent tittybooty madness. Dirty D is sure to throw up a cottage cheese assed roller derby queen at any minute.

But ask yourself if you're willing to be the ONE that could be responsible for getting this thread deleted again.

Slash speaketh the truth. I got a one month ban for a picture way less pink than the one in post 104846.

Last edited:
Come on man. You don't even have to do the work.

I can tell you having spent most of my life in a gym, girls that body build, do gymnastics or power lift are some of the best sex you will get anywhere. It's nice to be with a woman that can fuck back, especially when they get into competitive fucking.

This one could rag doll you and throw you in the corner with the dirty laundry. :rolleyes:

View attachment 7437885
His name is Stephen.