• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Haha
CIA -
The precursor to water boarding

Supervisor: "Hey Schmidlap, what are you doing right now?"

Agent Schmidlap: "Just closing up the last files on the Havana case, Chief."

Supervisor: "Good. As soon as you are done, get right over to R&D. I want you to help them with another research project for our operatives in the field."

Agent Schmidlap: "That is right up my alley, Chief. I like R&D, new technology and special gadgets. What are they doing today?"

Supervisor: "I don't know but it sounds like their pulling something special out of their ass right now."

Agent Schmidlap: "Sounds great. I'm gonna shit if they don't come up with something really cool this time."

Supervisor: "Maybe - maybe not."

Agent Schmidlap: "What did you say Chief?"

Supervisor: "Oh nothing. Hurry up with that Havana file and get right over to R&D before lunch."

The strap is stitched into a bungie style so that it absorbs the load as the target vehicle pulls tension. Breaking it can be done but it is mich more difficult than you would think. Also the suprise to the "bad guy" driver of their vehicle being grabbed from behind and dragged to a stop tends to impare their ability to make quick decisions. Usually just floor it and burn our the other tire.

That back wheel is also wrapped up....the pursuit vehicle can release the strap at any time as well. They can also retract the arms. The arms do take wear and tear but are good for a few deployments if all goes well, smooth road and such.

We have IIRC four of them and have used them on everything from little FWD cars to one ton pickup trucks with dual rear wheels, works on everything short of a bus.

It really is a fantastic system if your agency has a pursuit policy that allows the bad guy to not get away. Stops them quick.

1602067146337.png

I'll make a prediction. These little demon divas will grow up to show their asses as SH pinup girls on this thread in the year 2035. I feel sorry for the guy that ever marries them.

BTW, notice that the mothers of these devil daughters have to wear dresses that come out of the shop of Omar the Tent Maker.

The pussified papas need to be told about the ratification of the 13th Amendment.

If we don't see one of these little possessed toddlers as a SH calendar girls in the future, then watch for them running for political office.

• Sad
Reactions: Zorrosdens
When someone tells me there is no "I" in team...I tell them there is no "U" either. :)
Yes, but if you look closely there is a me. Told that to a commanding officer after he gave the there is no I in team line... yep, push-ups an extra running... LOL

Reactions: NCLR224
Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs