• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3439.JPG

Between wolf blitzed calling out pelosi, this and a few other instances it has me thinking some of the media is backpedaling from a hopefully sinking Biden boat.

The dumbass libs just need to come of out the closet and admit they are all in for Kumala.

That wouldn't change anything except bring some honesty to their side of the lie.

And, but, also: Even if watching the town hall makes you want to puke, Turn on the Trump town hall to pump up the stats. I

I can really relate to your feelings on this. On the subject that this is a game amongst lawyers, I totally agree. Who can game the the best. Argue semantics. Twist words. Falsify evidence. The list goes on. It's definitely not about justice, just wins and losses amongst what may be the most narcissistic of all trades.
However, I cannot agree about abolishing the death penalty. Especially when the crime is heinous and the evidence incontrovertible. When you have criminals released in record numbers now days, there is no such thing as life without parole. Take dude in Denver the other day. I'll flip that switch gladly. I like what Ron White said about Texas... "you kill someone here and we'll kill you right back..." And apparently, they have an expressway. Seriously though, do it right, do it quick and do it in enough volume, you'll solve all kinds of social ills. No recidivism, prison costs way down, less welfare, less crime... and etc.
I do respect your opinion on this, I just have to disagree.
I knew I was going to vote for 43 before he ever ran for president. When he was governor of Texas, they executed a guy and it turned out that, because he was from Canada, he could have gotten more appeals. A reporter asked W what it said to Canadiens. W said "Don't come to Texas and kill people".

Maybe instead of posting page after page from your fap bank you could start your own fapping forum. You may want to read the thread at the top of the bear pit titled "Sniper's Hide Community Update". Below is one of Frank's posts in that thread. By posting endless pages of fapping material, many of which have already been posted 2 or 3 times it's just a waste of bandwidth.

Hosting Images takes up server space and causes big chunks of data to be transferred back and forth, that server space and those chunks of data cost money... in fact, they ARE the costs, we are well over $1000s of dollars a month to pay for the servers.

Still, you want me to cover the costs of HOSTING YOUR IMAGES?

I can see about upping the quota for paying members, but honestly, this is pretty pathetic you think I should be hosting your images for free. (I get it, you said you would pay a "small fee" but the reality is you won't, we have too many examples of the membership doing everything humanly possible to steal from me vs volunteering to pay their fair share. too many, I am not a business selling on here, too many members using this as their personal pawnshops never returning the favor or paying back for what they take. I have been warning forever...

I covered the costs of this site for 8 years 100% out of my pocket, when I attempted to monetize you complained. I opened the door for more and more and you still took advantage, I warned and warned over and over...

Well now the changes to my investment are happening and it will fundamentally change this site, if you don't like it, the door is that way...but since you never took me serious before I doubt you will now, so do what you want

Host your own images, the loss of information is your problem not mine

Maybe instead of posting page after page from your fap bank you could start your own fapping forum. You may want to read the thread at the top of the bear pit titled "Sniper's Hide Community Update". Below is one of Frank's posts in that thread. By posting endless pages of fapping material, many of which have already been posted 2 or 3 times it's just a waste of bandwidth.
He is not a reader per a pm and he doesn't seem to care.

If something bothers you....stay away from it!

Short answer, no. Giant boar like this are pretty gross. Piglets and small sows are pretty delicious though.

No shooting event gives me more pleasure than severing the brain stem on a feral hog. Male, female, young and old, no one gets a pass. Kill em all.

And I leave every one of them where they fall. Buzzards gotta eat too, same as worms.