• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Have you looked for the original article or is this a fake news meme

I found this article. Still looking for Fauchi

So the Trump campaign workers just came through my neighborhood handing out Trump signs and asking for our support. We have one liberal douche on our block that hates Trump. He was yelling at them calling them racists, calling Trump a racist liar. The problem was, every one of these campaign workers were black and in their 20's. I walked over the handed them all a cold bottled water and told them if they wanted to come back in an hour I would order pizza for lunch.

IMG_0474 (2).JPG

So the Trump campaign workers just came through my neighborhood handing out Trump signs and asking for our support. We have one liberal douche on our block that hates Trump. He was yelling at them calling them racists, calling Trump a racist liar. The problem was, every one of these campaign workers were black and in their 20's. I walked over the handed them all a cold bottled water and told them if they wanted to come back in an hour I would order pizza for lunch.

View attachment 7448432

Pro move right there Brother!! Winning Hearts n Minds!!

View attachment 7448490

@Dirty D

Next time you are in the area shoot me a message we can do some Shooting before you go out looking for a great night.
Good thinking lieing about your age and faking drug use.
I think @Dirty D is more of a Blue Cheese dressing kind of guy. Ranch is too low calorie and doesn't keep his hefties happy. I also don't think he is in to damaging other people's property. He may ruin a few fat coochies but not their property.

I found this article. Still looking for Fauchi

No need to search for Fauci, it's just linked to him through NIH.

Reactions: Zorrosdens