• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1603411754341.png

Hey, in betwixt the frivolity and photography, take a second with your dry hand and click to the main page where Frank is quietly and politely asking for donations to keep the engine running. I donated a few days ago and the number hasn't moved since. I like this thread; I stop here every night but if I was looking to trim corners and dump a non-mission related, bandwidth hawging, fap dump...I'd start here. Course if you was to get MOTIVATED and give Frank a taste of your paycheck, he may look less judgemental at the motivated crew found stuck to the pages here. Come on, it won't kill ya. Or...we can get Sarah drunk and have her run through "Arms of an Angle" while your eyes water over from all the fun you used to have here but can't any more because why? Because you couldn't do something to get MOTIVATED on the MOTIVATIONAL thread to save the titties? Don't be that guy.

Hey, in betwixt the frivolity and photography, take a second with your dry hand and click to the main page where Frank is quietly and politely asking for donations to keep the engine running. I donated a few days ago and the number hasn't moved since. I like this thread; I stop here every night but if I was looking to trim corners and dump a non-mission related, bandwidth hawging, fap dump...I'd start here. Course if you was to get MOTIVATED and give Frank a taste of your paycheck, he may look less judgemental at the motivated crew found stuck to the pages here. Come on, it won't kill ya. Or...we can get Sarah drunk and have her run through "Arms of an Angle" while your eyes water over from all the fun you used to have here but can't any more because why? Because you couldn't do something to get MOTIVATED on the MOTIVATIONAL thread to save the titties? Don't be that guy.

thanks.

Complete...I never go to the home page and but for your post wouldn’t have known.

Reactions: swifticus