• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

DDD5DA78-619C-4A91-A3AA-BEF21779ADB3.png

I bumped into a lady at the Grocery store, she was wearing a mask. She stopped and said.. your not wearing a mask…GOOD ! I cant breath with this thing on. She pulled it down, and we began chatting. Nice elderly lady.
After awhile we got around to talking about the election.. of course. She was kinda quartering away from me…I noticed she started to undo her coat...she slowly turned toward me with both hands holding it, she opened it up to show me her very large….TRUMP 2020 tee shirt….It was stretched out very far and wide. I said heck yeah ! We have a couple more weeks until we find out. She said God help us if that Sleepy Creep and that Witch get elected. I said if that happens, GOD WILL help us ! She said.. Thank You, I hope so. I said... nice talking to you, have a good day !