• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1604261069920.jpg

GROWING UP IS A WEIRD NOTION TO WRAP YOUR MIND AROUND. AS YOU GO THROUGH

LIFE, YOUR PERSPECTIVES ON ALMOST EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE. HOW YOU DEFINE

SUCCESS WILL CHANGE AS WELL. THINGS THAT YOU THOUGHT WERE IMPORTANT AT

THE AGE OF 35 WILL BE USELESS WHEN YOU'RE 65. YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT

NOW, BUT EVERYTHING WILL SHIFT...

AT AGE 4 SUCCESS IS NOT PEEING IN YOUR PANTS.

AT AGE 12 SUCCESS IS HAVING FRIENDS.

AT AGE 16 SUCCESS IS HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE.

AT AGE 20 SUCCESS IS HAVING SEX.

AT AGE 35 SUCCESS IS HAVING MONEY.

AT AGE 60 SUCCESS IS HAVING MONEY

AT AGE 70 SUCCESS IS HAVING SEX.

AT AGE 80 SUCCESS IS HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE.

AT AGE 85 SUCCESS IS HAVING FRIENDS.

AT AGE 90 SUCCESS IS NOT PEEING IN YOUR PANTS.

when it comes to the circle of life, chronologically I'm about 68. When it comes to the school of hard knocks, I'm prolly closer to 90.
They say you are only as old as you feel. If that is the case I'm CRAP years old!

Finally made a bag for me at my business. I spend too much time making gear for others that I never get to make anything for myself. This is a customised version of my Wombat Pack

Nice mate, that's good to go.

I have a few old alices, favourite was the 1RAR issued version with the single long pocket down the front and using a plastic frame. Even though I run osprey packs now for hunting I still miss those old rigs, end up overfilling them with shit though. Maybe an alice style outer with an integral frame is on the cards in the near future...

Reactions: Barneybdb
Time for my 3

Attachments

• 121099479_3268245676562429_973801380996869455_o.jpg
    121099479_3268245676562429_973801380996869455_o.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 469
  • 105393426_2826755407435899_5032450751144460411_n.jpg
    105393426_2826755407435899_5032450751144460411_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 487
  • 91609676_10159585596206632_8590510306596225024_n.jpg
    91609676_10159585596206632_8590510306596225024_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 453
Screenshot_20201101-182021_Earth.jpg
Look, everyone! That may or may not be a very green, environmentally friendly, lithium mine where your fucking Tesla batteries come from!! Look how wonderful that giant pit looks compared to the nature around it!
If I’m not mistaken that’s the pit east of salt lake
Comparing the original with this view from google earth I would have to say it is the Bingham Copper mine. Morning photo since that is the east face. Cant narrow it down further to the US for sure because too many airlines have blue engines though I wouldn't be surprised if it was a united or delta plane.

Nice mate, that's good to go.

I have a few old alices, favourite was the 1RAR issued version with the single long pocket down the front and using a plastic frame. Even though I run osprey packs now for hunting I still miss those old rigs, end up overfilling them with shit though. Maybe an alice style outer with an integral frame is on the cards in the near future...
An internal frame "Alice pack" is on my forever to do list that just keeps out of my reach as the last few months and until prob Feb I'm all smashed up big wholesale orders on top of working my normal job lol

I would guess you never questioned why several months ago they proclaimed that wearing masks if you were healthy was not good for you?

They then decided to reverse their decision after a month or so in an effort to drive up the number of deaths for political gain...

Sheep will be sheep

I posted a meme yesterday and before it loaded Shooter had poster another 47 pictures in front of it!

He is fast and on point:)

View attachment 7460416

Comparing the original with this view from google earth I would have to say it is the Bingham Copper mine. Morning photo since that is the east face. Cant narrow it down further to the US for sure because too many airlines have blue engines though I wouldn't be surprised if it was a united or delta plane.

Jet Blue or Delta.

They shut down that mine for a while due to a massive landslide that happened inside. You can't fully grasp the magnitude of the damage until you see the pictures and realize how big those machines are that were tossed around like hot wheels.

Jet Blue or Delta.

They shut down that mine for a while due to a massive landslide that happened inside. You can't fully grasp the magnitude of the damage until you see the pictures and realize how big those machines are that were tossed around like hot wheels.
Been there. Was there years ago and I want to go back. I also saw guys working on fixing wheel hubs for those trucks at my previous job. We did all kinds of big and crazy big stuff there.

Wasn't here at the time when the landslide happened. Only been here since 15. It also took out the visitors center place.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookM14
1604299874983.png

🇺🇲
🇺🇲
1st Marine Division Hero Robert Grove on Cape Gloucester.
🇺🇲
🇺🇲

The President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the Navy Cross to Robert Woodrow Grove (306455), Corporal, U.S. Marine Corps (Reserve), for extraordinary heroism and conspicuous devotion to duty while serving as a Machine Gunner in Company I, Second Battalion, Seventh Marines, FIRST Marine Division in action against enemy Japanese forces at Cape Gloucester, New Britain, on 27 December 1943. When a numerically superior enemy force attacked the positions of his company and succeeded in penetrating the lines, Corporal Grove courageously led a squad of men to the point of the break-through and, armed with his own sub-machine gun and that of one of his casualties, fearlessly charged a light and heavy Japanese machine gun, destroying or wounding the crews of both and capturing the valuable weapons. Corporal Grove’s valiant conduct and inspiring leadership contributed materially to the success of our forces in repulsing the hostile attack and re-establishing the lines and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.
Also served during the Korean and Vietnam Wars. He died on 18 February 1965 from wounds sustained while advising the South Vietnamese Rangers in Tu Thuan province and posthumously honored with the Silver Star. Served 20 years and reached the rank of gunnery sergeant.