• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1604913003684.jpg

Well at least it didn’t say combat arms....

Heh

A small arms instructor (not my branch) shot himself on our range...using a Serpa holster. On video we watched as he geared up, practiced a few dry-fire draws, loaded and put a round in his leg. Entered the upper thigh, exited above the knee, entered the calf and exited just above the ankle. All-in-all he was lucky.

A small arms instructor (not my branch) shot himself on our range...using a Serpa holster. On video we watched as he geared up, practiced a few dry-fire draws, loaded and put a round in his leg. Entered the upper thigh, exited above the knee, entered the calf and exited just above the ankle. All-in-all he was lucky.

So I recently ended up in the emergency room because I passed out given blood and they called the ambulance even though I was perfectly fine.

Anyway, I’m in the emergency room, and it’s like being in traffic court; it’s actually kind of funny.

Sooooo I am right next to the radio and I’m hearing all the incoming ambulance calls. All of a sudden I hear one that says “we have a gun shot wound and appears be self-inflicted, will you take this case?”

😳

So the guy gets to the hospital and it appears that he was playing John Wayne with his holster and he shot him self in the leg...

The head nurse proceeds to tell me that that happens a good 3 to 5 times a month!!

WTF

I eventually get to ask the guy what he was doing and what he shot him self with? “I was taking the gun in and out of my holster and it was a 9 mm.”

I figured considering the fact that he broke his leg and Shot his big toe, That I really shouldn’t give them too much crap.

I am still floored by the fact that she told me it happens 3 to 5 times a month

Last edited: