• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Been in the bow stand all morning. We’re peak rut, it’s supposed to rain this afternoon/evening, and temps are forecast to drop overnight so I figured it would be a good day. About 8:15, a nice buck came in chasing a doe. He was running so hard, I literally watched him almost got hit by a car while chasing her across the road onto my property. She bedded down about 50 yards from me, and he bedded down at 40 yards. Moving forward to me staring at the same spot in the grass and stressing out at 10:45, the doe finally gets up. They start some jumping around/foreplay. He bred her at 45 yards, and then sat in the grass post-coitus and tried to stay awake before both ran off in the wrong direction. Shot with my phone through my rangefinder.

I hope my day goes as well as his has. 😂

That is how my whole week has been in Kansas. They are chasing hard.

Reactions: Anb618
That is how my whole week has been in Kansas. They are chasing hard.
Yep. When she took off away from me, I grabbed a doe bleat and hit it a few times. He hung up and turned his head, sat there for a few minutes, then ran off hard chasing after his sure thing. I’m not even mad, this made for a hell of a fun day in the stand.

D6726A13-ABC4-48B7-ADCC-C586C3948ECE.jpeg

Been in the bow stand all morning. We’re peak rut, it’s supposed to rain this afternoon/evening, and temps are forecast to drop overnight so I figured it would be a good day. About 8:15, a nice buck came in chasing a doe. He was running so hard, I literally watched him almost got hit by a car while chasing her across the road onto my property. She bedded down about 50 yards from me, and he bedded down at 40 yards. Moving forward to me staring at the same spot in the grass and stressing out at 10:45, the doe finally gets up. They start some jumping around/foreplay. He bred her at 45 yards, and then sat in the grass post-coitus and tried to stay awake before both ran off in the wrong direction. Shot with my phone through my rangefinder.

I hope my day goes as well as his has. 😂
Nice buck! I had this one go by me @38 yards.... too far for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-181821.png
    Screenshot_20201030-181821.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 70
Nice buck! I had this one go by me @38 yards.... too far for me.
Very nice.
I love the rut. Never once had that buck on camera before. Hopefully he’ll pull the same crap during first shotgun season; he won’t get away so easy. 😂

Reactions: 22Hshots
i still think that is one of the best silhouette shapes designed
Wasn't the car it was initially intended to be. Originally V12 4 wheel drive, ended up being V6 twin turbo and rear wheel drive, also seem quite long and wide for use on normal road (not the wide USA roads), especially when you consider the change in engine configuration. Look at the packaging of a McLaren F1 which has a V12 engine (and three seats).

Don't think my dream garage would include an XJ220.

Reactions: Barneybdb