• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2.jpg

And some people say Obama mishandled "his" flu virus; Obama himself admitted the H1N1 was one of his administration's shortfalls.

I don't know where you got your numbers but...

"CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 460,000 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020."

So do we wait for 488k to die before we take any action? Loss of freedom? All we have is misinformation and guesstimates, people overreacting, and businesses and lives ruined, many complaints but no alternatives offered?

What we really have is a bunch of selfish and incompetent politicians lying, exaggerating, and not getting anything done but accusing each other of crimes and malfeasance.

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." Eldridge Cleaver

Sorry guys, not motivational. I'll stop.
What the hell are you going on about?

And some people say Obama mishandled "his" flu virus; Obama himself admitted the H1N1 was one of his administration's shortfalls.

I don't know where you got your numbers but...

"CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 460,000 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020."

So do we wait for 488k to die before we take any action? Loss of freedom? All we have is misinformation and guesstimates, people overreacting, and businesses and lives ruined, many complaints but no alternatives offered?

What we really have is a bunch of selfish and incompetent politicians lying, exaggerating, and not getting anything done but accusing each other of crimes and malfeasance.

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." Eldridge Cleaver

Sorry guys, not motivational. I'll stop.
So are you part of the solution or problem? “Nothing has been done” until when? What must we give you bitches for you to be satisfied and shut your miserable goddamned mouths? The fastest vaccines ever? “You might not trust the vaccines” in bitch tone. So sick of hearing this shit from you smart assed women who watch tv all day.

The Messerschmidt looked tiny in comparison to the others...never noticed that before.

That F4U Corsair though! 🤩
Which one did you think was the Me 109? There is a P-40, P-51, F4U, and a Spitfire in order of the passes on the canal. The Spit and the F4U are shown on the canal in reverse order of the formation in the air.