• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

202011180314-O8m7oZEGYe.jpeg

I double dog dare you to post this to social media. 🤠

1605648631_qg4wyyn1y2.jpg

Diwali was this past Saturday accruing to Apple and US Holidays via Calendar.

Diwali is a festival of lights and one of the major festivals celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs. The festival usually lasts five days and celebrated during the Hindu Lunisolar month Kartika. Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Pretty sure this is Lakewood/Arvada just off I-70 just South of the S bend near the Black Hawk/Central City exit. There's a trailer dealer just across the street I was shopping trailers at a few years ago.

Edit: This might me the trailer lot that is now a used car lot and a long lens.

1605541238_cjcyj443s1.jpg

This reminds me of a restaurant in Lawrence, KS. They had a platter called "The Mother Load" that resembled this. Only they covered the entire platter with curly cut french fries. I think the place was called Billy Bobs but, sadly, they closed down a few years back. We use to make the trip from Fort Riley once a month to have a few beverages and choke one of these colossal titan platters of cardiovascular destruction down.