• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

DE933644-B4CE-4161-BFD2-BED18391D7C2.gif

The problem with tits

are they a celebrity?
Is the image copyrighted and watermarked?

this one has a watermark. Gents. We all know about redit and a million other places to find tits or DVDA.
Please

Please

dont fuck up this thread / forum

Reminds me of a concert I attended October 1 of '77. Zappa in Carbondale, IL. Excellent show. I met Frank and Bob Stone that day. A bit nippy, most people wore jackets. I got out to the car before the rest of my gang. The far lot was gravel and the grounds crew had put down new limestone but they only partly got it leveled, so there were mounds that were like big speed bumps with rows of cars on either side. Some jackass thought he was cool, running then hurdling the gravel speed bumps. Right before he got to my car, he caught a toe on a bump and landed head first. A fifth of Jack came skidding out of his jacket and stopped right at my feet. He was out fucking cold. Almost natural selection in action. His friends helped his crybaby ass limp away. That image motivated me to laugh and pity our future.

One deployment had a kid tripped over something, probably his feet, and attempted to break the fall with his hands breaking both arms in the process. I didn't feel sorry for him. I felt really sorry for the kid that had to accompany him home.

Wasn't there an unofficial 3 in a row awhile back? @Dirty D helped enforce it I think.
Man you forgot who released the Kraken.....Barney, D was in there too for sure....B was posting some pure shit so fast I was nearly falling out of the chair laughing...it was BANG, BANG,bang, bang a pure progression of worldly slop on the thread, and it got worst, and it wasn’t stopping when you imagined it would finally, but...no he was making a point with a full deck to post. Both Hilarious & impressive. 🤙. I won’t forget that doctor and those fly larvae being squeezed from human flesh I don’t think EVER. He had a pure vision. 😏😉🥲🤙 It was a joyous rein of picture terrors and taunts to boot.

Last edited:
Man you forgot who released the Kraken.....Barney, D was in there too for sure....B was posting some pure shit so fast I was nearly falling out of the chair laughing...it was BANG, BANG,bang, bang a pure progression of worldly slop on the thread, and it got worst, and it wasn’t stopping when you imagined it would finally, but...no he was making a point with a full deck to post. Both Hilarious & impressive. 🤙. I won’t forget that doctor and those fly larvae being squeezed from human flesh I don’t think EVER. He had a pure vision. 😏😉🥲🤙 It was a joyous rein of picture terrors and taunts to boot.
Let's hope he's never driven to do that again. That was a lifetime of fungus and infection pictures as well as an impressive collection of wrinkled boobies.

Let's hope he's never driven to do that again. That was a lifetime of fungus and infection pictures as well as an impressive collection of wrinkled boobies.
I tear up laughing just remembering those moments...if I remember it was late at night here on the East Coast, real late, maybe early morning...we need to memorialize those pages and remember the page #’s. Worth informing the uninformed. Annuals of Sniper’s Hide History. 🥲