• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Another old time classic.
cqgw9.gif

I remember an episode he did in Africa. He was holding some long, slender exotic snake when it latched onto his arm. He had a surprised look on his face and they cut to a commercial. When they returned, he had a reference book out and said something like, "Oh, good. It's not venomous." As I recall, he was never bitten by a venomous snake.

Well, he is lucky that the US Armed Forces does not abide by a code followed by the major outlaw biker gangs, that's for sure... Saw on History Channel's Gangland how a good old boy, now a contractor who owns his own landscaping business but who used to ride with the Hells Angels describe what happened to a poor old fool who got a tattoo of the HA on his arm and openly showed it off at numerous saloons, including establishments where real HA members frequented. It wasn't pleasant, to say the least...
Its battery acid and a wire brush. And they'll do it if your ink even RESEMBLES theirs. HA is as much a business, and a damn good one, as it is a club. Those images are copywritten and they own them. Anyone who thinks differently can guess how I know

View attachment 7491769

I’ve posted this somewhere before

If you think weed is good or evil it doesn’t matter.

From the AAA, Currently there is no “breathalyzer” for accurate field sobriety.

Because the chemicals stay in you body for several days after the effects wear off the only way to test is “walking the line”

You could smoke your brains out on Sunday be fine on Monday and drive a car

Or you could smoke right before work and drive a car, the cops and DA unequivocally can’t tell

...when someone gets into a accident are they under the influence or is it just a accident.

There is a HUGE difference for alcohol in the eyes of the law, as well as public opinion.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Fuck that whinny little bitch Rudolph! If he wanted to play games, he should have put in the effort like the others! Commie xmas story!

I think it’s the exact opposite....

a true american story.

Underdog that got kicked around

Found himself and “manned” up

Came back and not only did his old bullies have to kiss his ass

Santa had to beg for his help

Improvise, adapt, overcome

How big was "her" Adams apple?
Her dick looked and tasted an aweful lot like a pussy.

I'm closer to 7' than 6' so I sought out tall women for a while , I've dated a couple over 6'. It's nice to feel "normal" most have been about 5'.

Wish I still had pics of her, you would high-five the shit out of me.