• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

F7820F68-7307-4D3A-AD08-06BCA71A6235.jpeg

Christmas motivation.

My lady blessed me with a photo shoot for a Christmas gift since I'm overseas. No photoshop, retouching, or whatever a lot of these other gals seem to need. She did her own makeup, and a friend that does some photography on the side took the shots

This is Bunny 🥰🥰🥰
View attachment 7506795
Would be outstanding...NAILING that lense with her eyes...you probably have that I’d wager if that photographer is worth his salt, that’s how it should be.....🤙🤙🤙 You Live for those shots. 😉

Paaaaalease.

Like everybody else they’re trying to fill their contracts... Plus make enough ammo for the general market…

Let alone the fact that the last smelter of lead in the United States was shut down by the left and we now rely on it coming in from overseas, which is probably affected by all the other bullshit going on right now to.

If uncle Sam and local municipalities are also attempting to stock pile of crap, how would that be a surprise?

I’m sure Chinese and Russian trolls will do everything they can to try to cause people to freak the fuck out and believe in some conspiracy.
That was virgin lead. Secondaries are still pumping it out.

Reactions: gizmohead