• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1609256687_qgan0hctso.jpg

“Top 10 Things I Learned on Snipers Hide in 2020" (3rd annual)​

1. To no longer bother reading any post that starts with “What is the Best…?”
  2. Or for that matter any post which asks the question “Is [fill in the blank] worth it…?”
  3. That I probably could have joined a non-gun forum with a “Motivational Picture” thread, but somehow I don’t think it would be as good
  4. Speaking of which; I have never met “barneybdlb” or “sirhrmechanic” and probably never will, but I’d like to think we would be good friends
  5. That I’ve learned more from being wrong then I’ve ever learned from thinking I was always right
  6. Yes the .308 Winchester is still relevant. For that matter so is the .40 cal. and the .30-06. Now please stop asking. [drops mic]
  7. Benchrest shooters appear to be very tightly wound. Very. . . Tightly. . . Wound. . .
  8. 9 months into the worse ammo shortage since Jesus was a baby there’s always that one guy that starts a post with, “Why can’t I find any 9mm?” Nine. Months. Really? You can’t find any 9mm? That’s odd. . .
  9. That primers can be used as a form of currency. For that matter so can Retumbo
  10. I still run into lots of people that confuse being educated with being smart and having knowledge with having experience
Bonus:

11. Trump won

“Top 10 Things I Learned on Snipers Hide in 2020" (3rd annual)​

1. To no longer bother reading any post that starts with “What is the Best…?”
  2. Or for that matter any post which asks the question “Is [fill in the blank] worth it…?”
  3. That I probably could have joined a non-gun forum with a “Motivational Picture” thread, but somehow I don’t think it would be as good
  4. Speaking of which; I have never met “barneybdlb” or “sirhrmechanic” and probably never will, but I’d like to think we would be good friends
  5. That I’ve learned more from being wrong then I’ve ever learned from thinking I was always right
  6. Yes the .308 Winchester is still relevant. For that matter so is the .40 cal. and the .30-06. Now please stop asking. [drops mic]
  7. Benchrest shooters appear to be very tightly wound. Very. . . Tightly. . . Wound. . .
  8. 9 months into the worse ammo shortage since Jesus was a baby there’s always that one guy that starts a post with, “Why can’t I find any 9mm?” Nine. Months. Really? You can’t find any 9mm? That’s odd. . .
  9. That primers can be used as a form of currency. For that matter so can Retumbo
  10. I still run into lots of people that confuse being educated with being smart and having knowledge with having experience
Bonus:

11. Trump won

I have met up with some members from here but do not know when I will be back over there again. If you do find your way to Australia be sure to let me know.

On a trip to Paris, I stayed in a budget motel out by the airport. The whole bathroom was the shower and it wasn't much bigger than that. You literally closed the bathroom door and pulled the shower curtain across it.

Stayed in a hotel close to Haneda airport. Entire room was about the size of my bathroom...it wasn't budget.

Reactions: Barneybdb
On a trip to Paris, I stayed in a budget motel out by the airport. The whole bathroom was the shower and it wasn't much bigger than that. You literally closed the bathroom door and pulled the shower curtain across it.
Lots of places like that in Asia. Shower head up the wall beside the shitter, no separation. Drain is next to to toilet. Africa too. Flip flops that stay at the door of the bathroom are kind of a requirement.