• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Local gun store has been pretty decently stocked in powder been there twice this week. Cfe223 and h110 have been my powder this week. Lacking on Hodgdon a bit but had a few pounds of h4350 at least. Looks to have almost a full stock of Alliant. Had a few pound of rl26 today still. Had an 8lber the other day. Zero primers of course, but powder supply seems pretty good.

View attachment 7522394
Nice! A real store, you should do business with them.
All the stores around here are keeping it hidden, locked up, can't see it - just a list on a sheet of paper, with handwritten quantity updates.
Limit one, regardless of size.

Nice! A real store, you should do business with them.
All the stores around here are keeping it hidden, locked up, can't see it - just a list on a sheet of paper, with handwritten quantity updates.
Limit one, regardless of size.
Always do business with them, also saw today they got a Silencershop Kiosk...that's nice to have 10 minutes from home.:rolleyes:;)

Reactions: SWgeezer
1610060537271.png

Wow, a helicopter wash, does it also dry it off? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7522144

C'mon man, that's a THC dispenser to help the crew celebrate a successful mission.

Solid fuckin' gold!

Local gun store has been pretty decently stocked in powder been there twice this week. Cfe223 and h110 have been my powder this week. Lacking on Hodgdon a bit but had a few pounds of h4350 at least. Looks to have almost a full stock of Alliant. Had a few pound of rl26 today still. Had an 8lber the other day. Zero primers of course, but powder supply seems pretty good.

View attachment 7522394

Dammit, too far for me to drive. Enjoy!

Reactions: Barneybdb