• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1612316848840.png

I have a Springfield 1898 30-40 Krag I could do this with and probably keep it in service as an extreme backup to a backup to a backup home defense system LOL.

"Babe, fetch me the 30-40 light fixture. Shit just got real."

Last edited:
A member of Generation Z learns what the true price of freedom is...

There is still hope in the newer generations who were born post-2000. A Generation Z young woman watches Saving Private Ryan for the very first time and livestreams her reactions for the Internet and her social media friends. A film which her high school most likely never showed to their classes. And a subject that her history classes probably barely covered. Watch as this intelligent young woman learns what sacrifices her ancestors had made so she and her peers can live in the society we have today. Watch as she learns, and embraces a life lesson her government established schools had probably never taught.

She has a very Slavic accent and I don’t know which one it is… But if it’s Russian or Ukrainian or any former Soviet republic… Their deaths make D-Day look like a pin prick.

I don’t love the Russians, not even a little bit. But they did get the raw end of the stick from the Nazis. I’m pretty certain that many of their battles were so much worse than D day it wasn’t even funny.

For her not to necessarily know that is kind of surprising.

Most former Soviet republic‘s still celebrate V-E Day, or at least do in their May day parades whatever...

There are very few public personalities that are NOT a total turn off, she is one.

Perhaps a bag over the head so I would not know who it is.

FIFY :)