• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Buddah-Group.jpg

032.jpg

Knee-Highs.jpg

Back to the Kardashian trash photo. More pipe been laid in that skanks man trap than a fleet of plumbers vans.

Only in America can a family (if you can call it that) take a trailer park trash life style and market it to the point of being millionaires. Sad commentary on what people find entertaining these days.

What is a Kardashian?

Respect ! Nice job.

I had spotted it a couple of times previously, sneaking around the edges of the open land surrounding the house and pond. But she never seemed to pop up when I was close to the rifle.
I propped the 22-250 in the corner of the dining room and kept checking early and late, whenever I could.

I was microwaving some pancakes and poaching a couple of eggs when I looked out the kitchen window and spotted her about 110 yards from the house.
I turned off the kitchen lights and told my wife, "There's that son of a bitch!"
My wife started to get up from the bar to go the window to look, and I said, "Don't you fucking move!"

I grabbed the varminter and eased the side porch door opened. She turned and started back towards the woods, but I was already on her.
As soon I was sure she was down for good I came back and finished my breakfast project, ate breakfast, and then went and disposed of the flea-ridden, tick covered, nasty smelling bitch.

I'm sure there are more, but it feels to get a female out of the mix.

ajzXmG9.jpg

Last edited:
I had spotted it a couple of times previously, sneaking around the edges of the open land surrounding the house and pond. But she never seemed to pop up when I was close to the rifle.
I propped the 22-250 in the corner of the dining room and kept checking early and late, whenever I could.

I was microwaving some pancakes and poaching a couple of eggs when I looked out the kitchen window and spotted her about 110 yards from the house.
I turned off the kitchen lights and told my wife, "There's that son of a bitch!"
My wife started to get up from the bar to go the window to look, and I said, "Don't you fucking move!"

I grabbed the varminter and eased the side porch door opened. She turned and started back towards the woods, but I was already on her.
As soon I was sure she was down for good I came back and finished my breakfast project, ate breakfast, and then went and disposed of the flea-ridden, tick covered, nasty smelling bitch.

ajzXmG9.jpg

Looks like you allowed a fatal amount of sunlight to shine on her insides.

Nice poke.

ajzXmG9.jpg