• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

swalwell_fang_fang.jpeg

I'd eat that in front of my wife. Don't tell her I said that.
As I've often said... 'You can do anything you want... on your last day at work in life' My wife has often reminded me that sooner or later I HAVE to go to sleep, I DON'T HAVE to wake up, super glue is only good for skin, and never do anything you will be embarrassed to explain in the emergency room.

So far, I'm still alive. If I don't post for a few days... well you pretty much know what has happened.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
As I've often said... 'You can do anything you want... on your last day at work in life' My wife has often reminded me that sooner or later I HAVE to go to sleep, I DON'T HAVE to wake up, super glue is only good for skin, and never do anything you will be embarrassed to explain in the emergency room.

So far, I'm still alive. If I don't post for a few days... well you pretty much know what has happened.

You're a man, you're supposed to be able to breath out of your ears.

In reality, I would snap my head to look at her walking by and my wife would just chuckle over my lack of grace. I'll straight up point out a waitresses ass to her. She knows I'm gonna look. We don't hide it from each other. I ain't dead.