brianf

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Clothes make them sexy.

nude leaves nothing to the imagination.

I think I said it before..very few women in the planet look as good naked as they do when “done up”.

no cellulite
No rolls
No loose skin
No stretch marks

if you are hiding a little I can trick myself into you not having them lol

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    Clothes make them sexy.

nude leaves nothing to the imagination.

I think I said it before..very few women in the planet look as good naked as they do when “done up”.

no cellulite
    No rolls
    No loose skin
    No stretch marks

if you are hiding a little I can trick myself into you not having them lol
    That’s what light switches are for....

502Chevelle

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2014
    Charlotte NC
    So, y’all probably think I’m warped, but this little girl loves to get her coochie rubbed. We used to have an aggressive male, and the handler would jack him off if he went out and did good work. Then the critter got to where he wouldn’t get in the boat if he didn’t get jacked off first. Let to a pretty big Mexican stand off for a few days And yes, that’s me, back in my glory days. 1988 or so. And this ended up posting as a Dirty D quote, but I was just trying to add his dolphins. Don’t know what I did there. View attachment 7572716

Attachments

• 874E2850-91D5-44F7-8D16-8D80E42BC509.jpeg
      874E2850-91D5-44F7-8D16-8D80E42BC509.jpeg
      442.3 KB · Views: 305

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Sunny Colorado

This reminds me of a climbing trip to the Tetons when I was glissading down Middle Teton Glacier and one foot punched through into a crevasse. That knee went backwards. The next week was not kind. I went up and down stairs on my ass and ate ibuprofen. A week later we packed into the Wind Rivers and did a bunch of technical routes on peaks like Pingora, Warbonnet, etc. The young heal fast.