• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1616320466651.png

Clubs are pretty easy to defeat.
Just offering two solutions; one high tech and one low tech.
Most gun safes are pretty easy to defeat with enough time too, but most of us still have and use them to protect our valuables.

Interesting that the gloves, helmets, shirts, barrels, among other things, PATTERNS match perfectly..ON BOTH INDIVIDUALS…in what world, just thinking. 🤙

I have several sets of camouflage coveralls with different colors, patterns and shades. I choose which one to wear by where I'm hunting, foliage, season and whether I'll be in sunlight or shade, even whether I want insulation or not. I have gloves, boonie hat and mesh facenets to match. The only non camo are the fetching and notch on my arrows. I want to see that arrow fly. Hot pink and canary yellow fetching, fluorescent green notches. Bright.

One day during archery season I had some doofus walk within five feet of me while he was scouting before firearm season opened. He spotted the fletching. I saw his face light up. He had just found an arrow. His hand came within one foot of the shaft and I couldn't keep a straight face. He saw my teeth when I smiled.

I never saw him there again throughout the entire season.

I have several sets of camouflage coveralls with different colors, patterns and shades. I choose which one to wear by where I'm hunting, foliage, season and whether I'll be in sunlight or shade, even whether I want insulation or not. I have gloves, boonie hat and mesh facenets to match. The only non camo are the fetching and notch on my arrows. I want to see that arrow fly. Hot pink and canary yellow fetching, fluorescent green notches. Bright.

One day during archery season I had some doofus walk within five feet of me while he was scouting before firearm season opened. He spotted the fletching. I saw his face light up. He had just found an arrow. His hand came within one foot of the shaft and I couldn't keep a straight face. He saw my teeth when I smiled.

I never saw him there again throughout the entire season.
That pic is great, it’s just not usual, I don’t think for pattern position on the item to match perfectly with the cloned item in that pic…your story is great how well they do make camo now, tho. 🤙

Reactions: Howland