• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1616786884093.png

Anyone else out there a "golfer"?

Yes. Dabbled all my life, but really got hooked when I was stationed at 29 Palms. I now keep bucket of golf balls in the trunk of my car in case I have an random opportunity to shoot somewhere. My latest game has been to "walk" them out to distance with pistol before switching to rifle. Keep hitting them until they disintegrate or you can not track them anymore.

Yes. Dabbled all my life, but really got hooked when I was stationed at 29 Palms. I now keep bucket of golf balls in the trunk of my car in case I have an random opportunity to shoot somewhere. My latest game has been to "walk" them out to distance with pistol before switching to rifle. Keep hitting them until they disintegrate or you can not track them anymore.
I used to have a friend (RIP Ray !) that owned beucoup land (5,000 acres) near the Buffalo National River in Arkansas. Had a covered hay barn close to to a 1000 yd plus field that had a downward slope. He had a source for used hi-viz driving range golf balls. We All had to use the same driver. We would bet for either shots of moonshine or sacks of ginseng ,depending on difficulty and distance. Extra points for smaller caliber 👍 Lots of good times !