Anb618

I Know My Rights...
Supporter
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2017
Calling @Bill223
Better get that DL pulled down before one of our resident leftists decides your house probably has some stuff their weed dealer will gladly take in trade...

Reported the post so hopefully the mods will remove it for you in case you’re not back for a bit.

Dirty D

I reckon I like biscuits and mustard
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
So right now I’m sitting in a Scottsdale coffee shop and there were 2 annoying AF 20 something Instagram wannabe THOT’s sitting next to me until the nosier one looked over my shoulder. They moved away from me while giving me dirty looks. Well done shitbags! 🤣

Threadcutter308

Outlier
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
So right now I’m sitting in a Scottsdale coffee shop and there were 2 annoying AF 20 something Instagram wannabe THOT’s sitting next to me until the nosier one looked over my shoulder. They moved away from me while giving me dirty looks. Well done shitbags! 🤣
I was in a bar at Boston/Logan having dinner a couple of years ago. I had the Hide up on my iPad and there was a post of Veer’s “Dildopony”, complete with rainbow displayed. Some woman from a couple of barstools down saw it and said “that’s really weird”. I told her to mind her own fucking business, turned around and went back to dinner/reading. She got up and left in a huff. I was grinning ear to ear.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Bills a moron never forget 😆

I hope someone saved that and is sending him a gift