• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

aybaby_zpsba4b30d1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

ayswearing_zps3cf546c1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Ahhh, number 6.

Reminds me of when I worked in a corporate setting.
The production supervisor had just finished a 10 minute diatribe about how last night's numbers weren't met, because of the constant equipment failures and the inabilities of the mechanics to keep the machines running.
Frank, the usually soft-spoken and mild-mannered head of Maintenance, stood up, walked all the way around the table of a dozen supervisors, and gingerly placed a quarter in front her.

"What is that for?!", she shrieked.
"I want you to take that quarter and go out into the world, and see if you can find one single ignorant motherfucker who gives a flying fuck what you think, because he ain't in this room!"

I bought Frank's lunch that day.

So actually, this is wrong. The Chinese meaning is "illicit sexual relations" "evil" or "treacherous" The Japanese is "fucking"

Don't believe me? GTS! Copy and paste into Google translate!

I won't disagree with you Mustafa! But I will argue that the above translation is funnier ;-)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!"

Cheers,

Sirhr

I think those with more than two or three active brain cells, and those whose hands don't constantly smell like their own dicks, do appreciate me.

I don't want any of these motherfuckers to love me.

Last edited: