Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    1619459148_eyjtndeonp.jpg

S197

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Nov 22, 2019
    Yeah, my dad thought me this in kindergarten. An officer alway has to be ready to defend himself or others from criminals. Always be polite, be respectful and do as they say. If you do these things, you might get a ticket, you might go to jail, but you will walk away with your life.

TACC

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 10, 2019
    If only it were true. These companies know their demographics. They will piss you and me off to appease their "woke" customers; because they know who they're making the most money off of. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna quit doing business with a company, I realize I'm not really doing business with them anyway. Except Gillettte(Proctor and Gamble). They lost money.
    Coca cola, they also have been losing money ever since we have been " less white"

Reactions: Aftermath

Keepmvng

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 21, 2018
    Reactions: Jefe's Dope

lash

Swamp Rat
    Minuteman
    Sep 28, 2012
    Central Florida

“Wokeness is the consequence of a moral and economic brokenness among the nation’s elites. The Left conquered the corrupt infrastructure of a decaying political and economic system. Now it’s using that infrastructure to brainwash and suppress the country’s middle and working classes by lecturing them on their racism, and redefining them as domestic terrorists.

It’s not just Coke that went woke and broke: it’s the entire system that’s going broke.”