• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1620416606361.png

That's a car/truck wheel and tire though.
I think he means a powered chair, like at the grocery store.

Rim is way too small to be an actual road vehicle, based on my MRI experience.

Also makes more sense that a Hoveround got sucked into an MRI than a full size vehicle based on the rest of the room not showing signs of having a car driven through it :)

That is a pretty stupid idea.
Hospital trip in 3..2..1

So what concerns me is when the bullet fragments leaving the barrel, in that one in 1 million potential failures, and the shrapnel blows through the arteries on the inside of her legs...

Or it turns out he was firing sabotted rounds...

So what concerns me is when the bullet fragments leaving the barrel, in that one in 1 million potential failures, and the shrapnel blows through the arteries on the inside of her legs...

Or it turns out he was firing sabotted rounds...

I suspect many such photos are staged for entertainment. If not, the results can be even more entertaining.

While this looks very efficient, quick, and easy - after watching for about five minutes, I have noticed he still hasn't got that pickup unloaded.
Since they recalled all Peloton tread mills , they still may have a use other than eating peoples limbs ?
Lol .....must be long bed on the pick up eh ?!

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
While this looks very efficient, quick, and easy - after watching for about five minutes, I have noticed he still hasn't got that pickup unloaded.

Just like the one I have been watching for the last 40 minutes. A girl with big bouncy boobs running up stairs. Lots of stamina but does not seem to be getting anywhere???

Reactions: lash