• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1621847768514.png

I asked the same question to a nurse at my kids pediatrician office when she asked me if I had firearms in the house.
The last doctor that asked me about firearms in my house got a lecture about how many more people are killed by medical malpractice than guns every year in the US and that the AMA needs to get its own shit together before they go sticking their noses in other peoples business.

My nickname is the hulk
:)
Little peepee grows when you're angry huh?😉

We could just go for a sausage dinner and watch broke back mountain together. We can find someone to spit roast later once we move to Vermont and start a B&B

Me👬you . Also me👉👌you

I don't know why my fiancée accuses me of being gay when I talk to my buddies....🤷‍♂️

Also apparently the kids use the emojis like this...I'm hip.

Last edited:
Id love to see a Hooters waitress dressed like that. Id never leave till "she" made me. We used to go to a tiny little place in IB and have a couple cool ones after work. Some cute girls worked there. The bouncer wouldn't let our wives in to come get us. One of the wives was famous for for standing outside and waiting for the door to open and shouting "(Name Withheld) I know you're in there, you better get your ass out here" . It was our Chief, and we would die laughing, but he would hang his head, tuck his tail and head for the door.