• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1622782901550.png

I had a 76 and my buddy had a 79 back in the late 90’s. He did a full ground up on his. Blasted the frame and painted it new brake lines, all new springs, bushingg the whole 9 yds. He sold his for 10k back then. I didnt go quite as elaborate because, well i hate working on shit. Loved that ol truck

No joke I about drowned less than 3 feet from the edge of the pool due to this thinking. Body said: "Hey Fatty: HARD RESET" Lol good times.

Leading cause of injury in old men: Thinking they are young men!
At my wife's family reunion a couple years ago, most of the men in the TX family and KS families got drunk and started arguing over who was fastest. This ended up in a foot race, with about 20 people, where nearly every participant, pulled a hammy, rolled an ankle, or pulled something else. We were laughing our asses at breakfast the next day, everyone hobbling around, hung over. They are lucky I was off on a bike ride, or my fat ass would have dusted them all. CO for the win.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine
Last edited:
Last edited: