• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Not too bad, Having seen Blondie in person Miley did the song well, true to her form she could have toned the vocal effort down a little. Thats one of the things I dont like about her, aside from being an idiot.
She sang with Billy Idol and it was not bad at all. She has a raspy tone which I think exacerbates her "over performance" somewhat. That said, she's a hell of a lot better than taylor swift who sings flat as hell (or whatever your imagination brings to mind). That said, miley is no Gaga. As much as I hate Gaga's politics, she is actually a damn good vocalist with much more range than miley and adele.

However, seeing this performance underscores how good those folks in the 70s and 80s really were...before autotune.

These girls are being given so many different gifts with this Cricket that will pay dividends later on in life. Too bad liberal kids will never learn responsibility, much less at a young age.

The advantage of the dad knowing that his daughter knows how to shoot the balls off of a fucking tard without his help is just icing on the cake.

Not too bad, Having seen Blondie in person Miley did the song well, true to her form she could have toned the vocal effort down a little. Thats one of the things I dont like about her, aside from being an idiot.
Her version of Zombies is horrible, but my 4 year old grand daughter likes it so when she comes to visit we have to watch it on you tube.

1623026910935.png

Well I guess I gotta check out Boretech. Good lookin out. Anyone have experience with their bore cleaner? Says no ammonia, safe for steel.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueVFRank
Well I guess I gotta check out Boretech. Good lookin out. Anyone have experience with their bore cleaner? Says no ammonia, safe for steel.
Several guys I know swear by it. I broke down and got a couple bottles, their brass free nylon brushes/jags, and their rods.

Their rods are 50-60 a pop but I like them better than my Deweys i think. Should last forever so the price doesn't seem so bad

The only problem I’ve found w boretech rods is the plastic/foam texture grip deteriorate and get all gummy. I much prefer the hard dewey grip that lasts forever and is resistant to solvents.

now back to your regular scheduled programming...

The only problem I’ve found w boretech rods is the plastic/foam texture grip deteriorate and get all gummy. I much prefer the hard dewey grip that lasts forever and is resistant to solvents.

now back to your regular scheduled programming...
Didn't think about that. Wonder if they would send you a new one, or maybe it's a off the shelf part somewhere

From a place like this maybe https://www.gripworks.com/rubber-grips.htm

Great products, use them all the time in the shop. It's almost like a amazing discoveries commercial sometimes with customers. So you say your rifle is clean, wait a minute when i run this patch through it before borescoping it...

Reactions: Hawkwood
I was turned on to it about 8-9 years ago by a pair if gunsmiths. Quit using sweets. Still have sweets for really bad big bore stuff. Check out their cleaning rods.