• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You're making me cry. I had one once. I was the 2nd owner. I had the box and papers from the CMP that it came in. Had to sell it to pay for a divorce lawyer.

Congratulations on such a wonderful instrument and symbol of freedom.
While sad, I’d bet the lawyer was worth every penny.

Reactions: Dirty D
1623137282142.png

Not my house.

No loss of life. Not sure if they will rebuild it or tear it down. But we got a pretty good stop on it, and the neighbors houses were fine.
Good job Brother. It always puzzled me that no matter how good a stop we made anything more than a room and contents especially if it needed vertical ventilation it would get torn down. It may be different now with the cost of lumber.

Not even going to address that here, since this is the MVP thread and not the rifle or maintenance section or thread. You’re just going to eventually find out that that is just some more overstated Hodnett Hogwash. Start a thread if you think it bears serious discussion. 😎

View attachment 7642387
Fair enough. Here is a truly motivational video...

Only 56 patches to get that bore clean?
Holy crap, I think 56 patches would do it *without* any solvent!
Not exactly an endorsement, I’d say
There's no logical procession in those patches. Looks more like testing after shooting multiple types of ammo.

There's no logical procession in those patches. Looks more like testing after shooting multiple types of ammo.
Sure there is - left to right (wet, wet, wet, wet, dry, dry, dry). Each row, top to bottom, follows a similar method, until clean.

At least, that's the way I'd read the tea leaves. I could be wrong - Jefe can correct me if my read is off.