• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Just got back from killing some hogs in south Bama. So goddamn hot down there that when you fart, you cant tell if you shit your pants or just blasted the sweat off your asshole. 95 with 87% and climbing humidity is brutal.
No shit Sherlock! This week has been absolutely brutal. Rain every day last week and so far this week. My grass is going to be ass-high if it doesn't stop soon.

Reactions: Barneybdb
1623765584738.jpeg

good thing about iowa the weather is always shitty keeps the liberal demorats away or at least inside, last 2 weeks mid 90 s with close to 90 humidity im so smart i was outside last 3 days shoveling 5 tons of gravel and laying asphalt momma raised a fool

good thing about iowa the weather is always shitty keeps the liberal demorats away or at least inside, last 2 weeks mid 90 s with close to 90 humidity im so smart i was outside last 3 days shoveling 5 tons of gravel and laying asphalt momma raised a fool

People like us do not need gym memberships.

Neat story about how the introduction of American supplied 100+ octane fuels helped Britain to secure dominance in the skies after earlier defeats. The fuel was created using the process developed by a French scientist in Lubbock, Texas.

I looked things up to ensure this is accurate and chose this article because it makes a point to offer up time for anyone to disprove the claims before this is incorporated in the lexicon.

693B60EC-EA33-479B-B492-63DF3527FEB7.jpeg

Last edited:
09 (1).jpeg

"Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy—including planets, stars, BIG HONKIN TITS, galaxies, and even light—are brought toward one another. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects, and the Moon's gravity causes the ocean tides."

And that, my friends, is today's factoid........... W.S.

Just got back from killing some hogs in south Bama. So goddamn hot down there that when you fart, you cant tell if you shit your pants or just blasted the sweat off your asshole. 95 with 87% and climbing humidity is brutal.

According to my neighbor, who shits his pants on occasion, the smell is your primary clue. He says skatole smells different than H2S.

We talk from a distance. He's our neighborhood shitspert.

View attachment 7648046

Wow, titmeltoes.

According to my neighbor, who shits his pants on occasion, the smell is your primary clue. He says skatole smells different than H2S.

We talk from a distance. He's our neighborhood shitspert.

View attachment 7648046

Wow, titmeltoes.
He’s also a liar, H2S is fatal in concentrations far lower than what our olfactory senses will register.

Reactions: supercorndogs
He’s also a liar, H2S is fatal in concentrations far lower than what our olfactory senses will register.

It can be smelled sub-ppm. 800 ppm is the LD-50 for a 5 minute exposure. I wish I could fart for 5 minutes. I would do the Star Spangled Banner, Thank God I'm a Country Boy and the chorus from In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

Didn't know this:

They're usually more afraid of her than she is of them. It's probably just trying to find a place to get as much sun as possible to warm up.

Reactions: Barneybdb
When I was in the reptile trade, I could get a mom who's child wanted a snake, to hold one within 5-10 minutes. It's the approach that gets them. People throw a snake in their face and expect them to accept it. I would start off with me holding the entire snake and them petting the back end of the snake. Then I'd get them to hold the snake towards the tail while I held the snake, then we'd work our way to them holding the snake but me holding the head. Then I'd let go of the head and when the snake didn't attack them, like they thought it would, they'd open up to the kid getting a snake.

It's more involved than that, but that's the gist. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to get a colorful, good looking snake sale to one of these parents. At least that's my story.....

Amen. Places like Kansas with high 90's and 60% or higher humidity are fing miserable.

Where I grew up in northeast Kansas was the worst. I was 3 miles from the Missouri River. It was common to be in the 90’s with 80%+ humidity. The good thing was the shirt soaked in sweat kept you cool until you stopped sweating then you knew you were in trouble. I’m currently in western Ks and still visit eastern Ks. It’s like being in the fucking Amazon.

Reactions: TACC and 260284

Actually....
I am an expert.
You only smell it once. H2S paralyzes your olfactory senses. You smell it, then you don't, then if concentration is high enough, bam you're dead.

Ah come on. What's a snake ever done to you? I've been bit over 100 times and still love me some snakes. I had 73 breeding snakes at one time. Ya gotta love them for that much commitment.

Where I grew up there wasn't really any snakes that weren't deadly.
I lost my first childhood dog to a snake.

Try watching some children at the playground and you look over and see a bamboo pit viper sitting on a pipe about 1 foot away from where a little girl is playing and you have to figure out how to get them to freeze without freaking out while you get over there with a hoe post haste.

We grew up basically being, see snake and kill it before it kills you.

Later in life I went to other places where apparently the snakes weren't all deadly...

Actually I’m an expert as well worked 23 yours on a sulfur recovery unit and if the concentration is high enough it will burn out your sense of smell immediately and it will also blind you, it paralyzes everything if it drops you in a high enough concentration you could have the best doctors in the world feet away and they will not be able to bring you back
Hate the shit SO2 is bad as well