• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1623681911_e0f56s323b.jpg

If we’re doing the “actually” thing, then actually if someone goes down from suspected h2s poisoning and you go check for a pulse without out an airpac, you’re gonna be laying there beside them, 100 ppm can be a lethal dose if not brought into fresh air, we’ve worked on wells that were up over 40,000 ppm, h2s ain’t something to be fucked with, but also don’t just google shit and start spouting shit, we’ve had monitors going bat shit crazy and they were reading anywhere from 40 to 60 ppm, we just minded the wind, took some Tylenol for the headache we was about to have and kept rolling.
I was talking about my own pulse.
If I think someone has gone tits up with H2S poisoning, he will be staying there until I come back with breathing gear.
Most confined space deaths are people trying to rescue without enough thought.

Professional lumber delivery companies.
You don't all ways get to chose how you load and unload your truck.
Pickup up and drop off locations often require this type of load/unload scenario.

I've used a few creative ideas to load/unload cargo, but I've never seen lumber loaded on anything but a flatbed...with a piggyback.

Professional lumber delivery companies.
You don't all ways get to chose how you load and unload your truck.
Pickup up and drop off locations often require this type of load/unload scenario.
My job was the joke, your job was holding your head high enough. Only one of us succeeded!

Tee shirt cannons?? LOL
Those are electronic drone guns that disrupt the Command / Control link between pilot and drone causing drone to land / crash.
Similar to this: