• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

how to steal...

tumblr_n84xryS2oz1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Here's something for everyone to enjoy:

The Hendrixsan:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5uAv_GJlQ_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Traditional:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SjJwC55yLcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
This reminds of how Maggot keeps trying to get a rise out of me.

anigif_enhanced-10514-1404930374-8.gif

Its all just in fun. That said,and this is only a supposition, ifI wanted to get a rise out of you I expect would need:

viagtoon.jpg

Worth it or not?
I don't picnic, camp, or even go to the beach anymore, but I almost want one anyhow.

Worth it or not?
I don't picnic, camp, or even go to the beach anymore, but I almost want one anyhow.

Looks good but a couple of things I see right off:

-That blender sticking on the top will have a very short life span around a bunch of beer drinking bozo's.

-It appears it may be solar powered...cloudy days?

On a slightly different note, the blond is hot.

Was thinking it might be airbrushed... let's hope so, for her sake.

It's from the movie "We are the Millers," and it definitely looks airbrushed. I wouldn't mind seeing what that arrow is pointing at though.

Oh, the movie is worth watching, more so if you're a Jennifer Aniston admirer.

Last edited: