• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Undercover cop in Japan.

1624990878_5bpc8cd4e7.gif

When the SCCA went to GT-1 we moved up from B/Production. I made the changes but the best was the tires. Big tires are like Big Tit's...It's never a bad decision.
I understand big tires to be a bad decision in land speed racing (think Bonneville salt flats). You want a small, or at least narrow, tire. Something about less rolling resistance and better aero? Apparently it's also a bitch to make tires (and bearings) that hold up at those speeds for the length of time they're running.

I had one...but it disappeared along with the 10MM. Came in a combo set, but the strangest thing. The set included 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive ratchets, but nothing for the metric sockets. I had to buy those separate.
Yep, metric sockets are all SAE drive. Here's one better; tire sizes eg: 225 55 17; are in metric AND standard at the same time. The Europeans wanted to sell stuff in America.