• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1625755328_qdzt3jyusw.jpg

I posted this immediately on my facebook page and F*ckbook immediately claimed it was misleading and the person that did the fact checking:
Mary Acosta, a staff writer and fact-checker for Lead Stories, is a former copy editor at CNN International.

She was based at the network’s headquarters in Atlanta. Prior to working at CNNI she was a writer, writer-producer, and copy editor at CNN.

Now there’s a source I respect for truthful reporting…. NOT!!!!

Mare = female horse that has had a foal (baby horse) previously.

Stud/Stallion = in tact male horse

Gelding= castrated male horse

Filly= female baby horse

Colt= male baby horse

Hopefully the flash cards you find will show clear pics of these.
Great job ignoring the quotation marks around the word mare

Reactions: Charlie112
Back in the '80s I shot IHMSA with an old retired EOD guy. He said he loaded 7TCU with a Tupperware bowl. He would pour a pound of BLC2 in the bowl, scoop the cases full and set in a load block next to his running tumbler. Once the powder settled, seat bullets. He said you couldn't get enough powder in the case to be dangerous.

I checked average case capacity and he was closer to right than wrong, but I never felt to urge to try.
You can basically do that with 458 win mag as well.

Yeah. I bet she and her party believe people in "rural" America don't have vehicles, stores, computers, interwebsss, printer/scanners..

Power.

LOL. These people are idiots.

I have a box of rocks in the back yard that could beat her at chess, hand-to-hand combat, a spelling bee, good looks, political knowledge and cooking. Harris is like a black hole for intelligence - get too close and you will be permanently dumber.

I grew up seeing how ranchers and farmers survived by being problem solvers. Common sense and continuous learning fueled by hard work.

Dumbass city dwellers keep re-electing democrats the keep our cities as shit holes. Who are the smart ones in this equation?