• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

! 2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
Does anyone else pick up their cell phone and act like they are on an important phone call when those bums are looking at you? I do it makes me feel better.......LOL
Nope, we all make choices in life. A little over 60 years ago on the way home from working at my dad's garage we were driving through the 'deuce' in Phoenix on the way home I asked my dad 'why do people live like that?' I was just a 6 year old squirt and didn't know any better. His response has stuck with me ever since. They choose to live like that.

The shots were not headed toward Biden.

Odd he wouldnt show up at Trumps White House but he is willing to give Joe the photo op.

The Sleepy Tom is a shot at Biden. The 40% was a shot at Trump.

Not odd to me he did not show up at Trump white house. The media was busting his balls and he was being his typical chicken shit self - the same dude that whines for calls on the field when a defender hurts his little feelings. But Tom is very much like Joe - they both have cheated very successfully.