• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1627236319_1ht55zj3vb.jpg

Just found some brass from a while back. It's 5.56 GECO it was loaded with 52gr Nosler hollow points I was given. They were loaded by the book and a grain below the mid charge to start.

Ran them across a magnetospeed v3. It seemed hot the first round but the chrono needed adjusting as it didnt read.

Shot a couple rounds and it read 4000+fps, no way. Looked at the brass and the lettering on the base was gone, granted GECO is marked thin and shallow.

It cycled fine, left thinking the chrono was fucked, but I'd also start at a lower weight in case next trip.

Turns out my buddy messed with it later and thinks it was reading right.

IF that's somehow right that's screaming, and I'm glad nothing happened to me or my rifle. It all looks and functions fine. It even cycled normally the couple rounds I shot, just a little more recoil than normal.

Motivational to not loose an eye

I'll be pulling all of them. Sometimes the book is wrong lol.

Normally load all 75gr stuff. Dropped the charges on my 550, weighed several drops to check weights before I started.

Last edited: