• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1628522288_4uhm30qdmc.jpg

Funny but not a new concern
1791... " I am committed against everything which in my judgement, may weaken, endanger, or destroy ( the Constitution)... and especially against all extensions of Executive power; and I am committed against any attempt to rule the free people of this Country by the power and the patronage of the Government itself..." - Daniel Webster
1791... " It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intensions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but THEY MEAN TO GOVERN. They promise to be good masters, but THEY MEAN TO BE MASTERS."- Daniel Webster
For over 230 years Americans have been dealing with stuff like this. We are lucky to have the chance to keep doing it.
I appreciate the DW quotes, but pls attribute them correctly. The first quote is from 1845, and considering that he was born in 1782 I doubt that the second was made when he was 9 yrs old.

Reactions: canman
I find it interesting that Tesla has more employees than Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Subaru.

View attachment 7682976
It’s because they keep trying to fight the system and refuse to follow the big car guys efficiencies…because musk knows everything.
the head of GM says it a few years ago after they saw a plant or pulled apart a Tesla car.

I appreciate the DW quotes, but pls attribute them correctly. The first quote is from 1845, and considering that he was born in 1782 I doubt that the second was made when he was 9 yrs old.
Your right. I was referring to his take on the Constitution ratified in 1788 and the Bill of Rights ratified in 1791, and it was years later then that people like him were dealing with it just as we are today. My error to not be clearer. I'll fix it. I somehow thought the ... after the date would convey that time had passed. That's what a GED will get you I guess. No excuse my mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWgeezer
Field Grade Springfield Armory made in 1943. Finished the stock myself. That's as dark as it would get.View attachment 7682953 View attachment 7682961
The Gold medal is 10X better than a Silver medal. The Silver medal is 10X better than a Bronze medal. But the Bronze medal is 100X better than no medal at all....:)

I like the cart and have been entertaining the thought of getting one. Where did you get your cart?

All these guy's are shitbirds. Joe Biden surely did what she said but I'm sure he doesn't remember it any more then the last time he took a piss. And even if he did he's not half the man Andrew Cuomo is even though that's a low bar. Probably an insult to most men. That's just American politics today

Funny but not a new concern
" I am committed against everything which in my judgement, may weaken, endanger, or destroy ( the Constitution)... and especially against all extensions of Executive power; and I am committed against any attempt to rule the free people of this Country by the power and the patronage of the Government itself..." - Daniel Webster
" It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intensions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but THEY MEAN TO GOVERN. They promise to be good masters, but THEY MEAN TO BE MASTERS."- Daniel Webster
For over 230 years Americans have been dealing with stuff like this. We are lucky to have the chance to keep doing it.

Agreed, not new. The founders were visionary and already knew the protections needed to ensure rights.

However, the threat now is real. Idiots in possession of a powerful global joystick can do excess damage and must be stopped.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Growing Older:

They say the men start looking like women and the women start looking like men. I’m not sure about that but what I have noticed about growing older is this; whether people are actually morphing or not into the opposite sex, they start looking that way to you.

All I see in this photo is Steven Tyler.

Tyler.jpg

A