• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Sounds like you're just waiting in the weeds to run out and kick sand at someone else's freedom..... woke Karen.

I am most certainly not woke (In fact I would consider myself anti-woke), I vote Conservative in the UK which would be your Republican. I just fail to see how making fun of someone else's misfortune, death, injury, loss of a child, murder, rape, etc can be funny or motivational. Yet there is a sub forum for less savoury jokes/memes why not post there?

Therefore, I will enjoy the banter.

Reactions: GhostFace
ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S BEEN VACCINATED?’ 😆😆😆
Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’
And...scene...
Copied from a friend.

Check out the dude covering the prisoners with an RPG. Not sure what the arming distance is for those rockets but I'm pretty sure they are all within the blast radius. The building behind them will likely need some renovation work, too...

Dude with the RPG falls under the category of self curing stupidity.

76312E70-A0A3-40AD-8C08-F0B3E61C26DE.jpeg

Someone call OSHA, she shouldn't be forced to work in such a hazardous environment.
I'm willing to give her a hard hat and steel toe those heels. But, that's it. The $500/hr she's already charging me for her "services" is cutting into my bottom line.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I just fail to see how making fun of someone else's misfortune, death, injury, loss of a child, murder, rape, etc can be funny or motivational. Yet there is a sub forum for less savoury jokes/memes why not post there?

Therefore, I will enjoy the banter.
I sure am glad that you are in the UK. We have enough of your type already.

Reactions: Yasherka
We had good pilots when I was growing up, they would even take you up with them. Seen many branches stuck in landing gear and wing tips. Had a dirt strip on the back of our land and two pilots were using it to spray local fields, we would help load them up, one got back before the other and he was playing around and nosed it over and couldn’t pull it out. It took two tractors to pull that big radial out of the ground. He left 2 kids and wife behind. Was hard to watch when your 14 years old.

• Sad
We had good pilots when I was growing up, they would even take you up with them. Seen many branches stuck in landing gear and wing tips. Had a dirt strip on the back of our land and two pilots were using it to spray local fields, we would help load them up, one got back before the other and he was playing around and nosed it over and couldn’t pull it out. It took two tractors to pull that big radial out of the ground. He left 2 kids and wife behind. Was hard to watch when your 14 years old.
A few years back I was first investigator on scene for a fatal experimental/kit plane crash. Story was, he tried to fly at night, alone, without sufficient instruments, and without a night-endorsement. I still have no idea if he lost control, had a medical emergency, or just lost his horizontal bearings. He nose-dived into the ground at what had to be full speed at almost vertical trajectory. DL said he was almost 6’ tall, but when the coroner pulled him out of the wreckage he was under 4’. Six of us spent over an hour combing the field for teeth/bits & pieces. He was spread out nearly 40 yards from the impact crater center. To this day, that’s the most gruesome death I’ve ever seen.

All you pilots; be safe up there and know your/your plane’s limitations.

(Hopefully I don’t get ridiculed by the new self appointed hall-monitor for a non-motivational post)

A few years back I was first investigator on scene for a fatal experimental/kit plane crash. Story was, he tried to fly at night, alone, without sufficient instruments, and without a night-endorsement. I still have no idea if he lost control, had a medical emergency, or just lost his horizontal bearings. He nose-dived into the ground at what had to be full speed at almost vertical trajectory. DL said he was almost 6’ tall, but when the coroner pulled him out of the wreckage he was under 4’. Six of us spent over an hour combing the field for teeth/bits & pieces. He was spread out nearly 40 yards from the impact crater center. To this day, that’s the most gruesome death I’ve ever seen.

All you pilots; be safe up there and know your/your plane’s limitations.

(Hopefully I don’t get ridiculed by the new self appointed hall-monitor for a non-motivational post)
Night endorsemen? no such thing, instrument endorsement yes but you don’t need anything to fly VFR at night…the pilot you speak of became disoriented and fly the ac into the ground.

Night endorsemen? no such thing, instrument endorsement yes but you don’t need anything to fly VFR at night…the pilot you speak of became disoriented and fly the ac into the ground.

He only held a Sport Pilot certificate.
Direct from the NTSB report;

Title 14 CFR 61.87 (o)(3) states that a student pilot may not operate an aircraft in solo flight at night unless that student pilot has received "an endorsement in the student's logbook for the specific make and model aircraft to be flown by an authorized instructor who gave the training within the 90-day period preceding the date of the flight."

Edit; In truth, prior to this incident, I had no knowledge of pilots licensing and currently have no more than was needed to assist NTSB/FAA in their investigation. I would defer to more knowledgeable folks in any other case.

He only held a Sport Pilot certificate.
Direct from the NTSB report;

Title 14 CFR 61.87 (o)(3) states that a student pilot may not operate an aircraft in solo flight at night unless that student pilot has received "an endorsement in the student's logbook for the specific make and model aircraft to be flown by an authorized instructor who gave the training within the 90-day period preceding the date of the flight."

Edit; In truth, prior to this incident, I had no knowledge of pilots licensing and currently have no more than was needed to assist NTSB/FAA in their investigation. I would defer to more knowledgeable folks in any other case.
Sorry you didn’t mention the sport pilot lic. I assumed he had a private pilot lic.
I hate exp. Aircraft, though quite honestly I’ve pulled more bodies out of certified aircraft than experimenta……

Sorry you didn’t mention the sport pilot lic. I assumed he had a private pilot lic.
I hate exp. Aircraft, though quite honestly I’ve pulled more bodies out of certified aircraft than experimenta……
Mea culpa. Like I said, limited knowledge behind the overall piloting requirements over here. I have no intention of leaving the ground in anything but a commercial flight (especially after that). I just knew it made a difference to the Feds.

That's no way to act. Threatening to burn retina's? Really? There's like really fucked up shit going on in the world. Threatening to punish the whole class when you can send PM's?
This is the Motivational Thread and a Jarhead should know how to motivate a towel party. Squad level corrective feedback.