• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The set of drawers hit the child on the head and leg. What sad fucking sicko finds a child getting hurt funny! Wouldn't find it funny if it was your child (PS I don't give a flying fuck if I am called out for make a comment).

It is things like this which play into the hands of the anti gun lobby, i.e. all you gun nuts are sick individuals if you find this funny...., etc. just don't give them the opportunity to criticise.
1630112239068.png

The kid looks fine. No blood, minimal reaction, not holding his leg or head in pain after recovering to the nearby carpet.

Not everyone has the same sense of humor as you. Some enjoy MUCH darker humor than that. You’d be clutching your pearls if I posted half of what I thought was funny on here.

I can’t imagine the parent posted video of their own child being grievously injured….unless it was funny…

The set of drawers hit the child on the head and leg. What sad fucking sicko finds a child getting hurt funny! Wouldn't find it funny if it was your child (PS I don't give a flying fuck if I am called out for make a comment).

It is things like this which play into the hands of the anti gun lobby, i.e. all you gun nuts are sick individuals if you find this funny...., etc. just don't give them the opportunity to criticise.
download.jpeg

Bro shut the fuck up and get the fuck outta this thread with your bullshit... Your continually trolling in here spouting bullshit knowing damn well what your doing. You are constantly talking about inappropriate humor, then don't come back to the fuckin thread it's a really easy fix.

1582658322966.png

LOL, in the good old USA isn't it freedom of speech, people can post what they like and others are fee to comment, cannot have it both ways, that would be a liberal's thinking you can only say anything if you agree with me, otherwise keep quiet!
So a while back you posted about our freedom of speech and you stand behind it for your own posts, all while you criticize what others here post.

And now you're butt-hurt about this, yet a few posts earlier there was a video of some dumbass moped rider rear-ending a stopped car.....I guess that one wasn't a problem for you? You think that rider didn't get hurt?

You sir, are the king of double standards! Nicely done.
All Hail the King!

I saw something very similar to this happen at a gym. I was squatting in the rack next to a Team USA power lifter. He had 585 on his bar, while he was spotting me (with a measly 405) a fucktard walks up and starts pulling weights off of his bar. The fucktard pulled three 45 pound plates off of the same end of the bar, once the third plate cleared the end of the bar it flipped under the weight of the six plates at the opposite end and launched a couple of the 45 pounds plates from the light end like a catapult. Those flying plates hit the rack on the opposite side from me where another Team USA power lifter was squatting. It made one hell of a racket with the flying weights and crashing bar, the entire gym stopped and came to see what happened. Fortunately no one was hurt by flying weights. The fucktard was mad, he said the three of us hogged all of the 45 pound plates. He was somewhat politely asked to not ever come back to the gym.

71n9QdEDApL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

I saw something very similar to this happen at a gym. I was squatting in the rack next to a Team USA power lifter. He had 585 on his bar, while he was spotting me (with a measly 405) a fucktard walks up and starts pulling weights off of his bar. The fucktard pulled three 45 pound plates off of the same end of the bar, once the third plate cleared the end of the bar it flipped under the weight of the six plates at the opposite end and launched a couple of the 45 pounds plates from the light end like a catapult. Those flying plates hit the rack on the opposite side from me where another Team USA power lifter was squatting. It made one hell of a racket with the flying weights and crashing bar, the entire gym stopped and came to see what happened. Fortunately no one was hurt by flying weights. The fucktard was mad, he said the three of us hogged all of the 45 pound plates. He was somewhat politely asked to not ever come back to the gym.

Same thing but with shrugs

I was in the rack next to some guys I knew/always see

They were shrugging some good weight
One guy started peeling weights off while the guy close to me wasnt

bar flipped off the rack stood on end and flipped a few weights over my head snd blasted them into the wall about 20 feet away.

the bar itself barely touched my shoulder (I had no idea, it all happened so fast), but when the bar flipped somehow the weight stack towards me landed flat on the ground like a umbrella holder.

of that didn’t happen I would have gotten blasted in the head

Reactions: 168BTHPM