• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1631135838084.png

He's cutting downward. So once the edge slices the skin, he can apply pressure toward the block to keep the grapes in place. That's why you can see a couple of them move at the beginning until they all get lined up.
I aint buying it.........only way I will buy it is if they show the video uncut showing the grapes when they are first placed on the cutting board. I don't care how sharp a knife is I don't beleive one could cut the grapes and they not move if they weren't held in place some how. If I had to guess I bet they used some small push pins or nails on the cutting board then pushed the grapes onto them.

Just my .02......LOL

Where did you find that? My ex-wife has been looking for it. She blamed me for stealing it and threatened to put a hex on me if I didn't return it.

Fortunately I managed to convince her that I didn't take it. So I'm safe for now.

It's getting close to Halloween. It might make the perfect gift for the Vice President.

You should send it to her. It would be the patriotic thing to do.

I know my ex-wife can't use it anymore. She had to get another one with extra thrust.

She had a lot of trouble clearing the trees with all that extra weight that she's carrying with the old model.

Where did you find that? My ex-wife has been looking for it. She blamed me for stealing it and threatened to put a hex on me if I didn't return it.

Fortunately I managed to convince her that I didn't take it. So I'm safe for now.

It's getting close to Halloween. It might make the perfect gift for the Vice President.

You should send it to her. It would be the patriotic thing to do.

I know my ex-wife can't use it anymore. She had to get another one with extra thrust.

She had a lot of trouble clearing the trees with all that extra weight that she's carrying with the old model.
You obviously don't have a dirty mind...

Your boyfriend probably could…..
So someone is supposed to be gay if they don't like garage sale Tupperware guns? I own lots of handguns but only 1 Glock because they are cheap utilitarian tools like you. The only reason I own that Glock is because a Navy Seal friend gave it to me when he got home from Libya after a deployment and it has the Bone Frog engraved on it. Can you see it in the photo?

IMG_0762 (2).JPG

So someone is supposed to be gay if they don't like garage sale Tupperware guns? I own lots of handguns but only 1 Glock because they are cheap utilitarian tools like you. The only reason I own that Glock is because a Navy Seal friend gave it to me when he got home from Libya after a deployment and it has the Bone Frog engraved on it. Can you see it in the photo?

View attachment 7699579
Ha ha damn man lighten up.....LOL I was just busting your balls a little, but it does appear that Glock is the only handgun in your safe you have ready for business just saying........LOL

A buddy of mine from my Coast Guard days hailed from southwestern Virginia and from time to time came up with some interesting words and phrases. He frequently called anyone who made stupid decisions or acted foolishly “stumblefuck”. It’s been a long time since I’ve found someone who aptly fit that term. But Joe Biden perfectly sums up stumblefuck.

View attachment 7699579
What I see is that you have some space for more.
Step up your game!

Ha ha damn man lighten up.....LOL I was just busting your balls a little, but it does appear that Glock is the only handgun in your safe you have ready for business just saying........LOL

Add me to your list. I have several that stay ready, but zero glocks. They are trade bait only for me. I do have a couple of polymer frame pistols, but none are currently glocks. No question that they are reliable, but they aren't more reliable than the other ones that are better ergonomically than the gun that gaston stole.

He is an absolute POS, by the way. Cheated his partners first, then made sure his family can't touch his money.

• Wow
Reactions: Steel+Killer

View attachment 7699579
Keeping the per person gun ownership at a great level!!!
giphy.gif

Same, same just having fun with an sharp edge.

In all reality I am not much of a handgun guy. I got them as investments or got them in trades, however, if I am defending myself with a handgun it's going to be with a Sig and I have already run out of rifle and shotgun ammo.

Glocks are good for artsy crafty people because you can stipple them with a soldering iron or wood burning kit. They make good chew toys too. While I am at it I might as well piss off the 1911 owners too. I only own one of them (got it in an trade), my father owns more than any 10 people should and they never did appeal to me.

1631156068913.png

Same, same just having fun with an sharp edge.

In all reality I am not much of a handgun guy. I got them as investments or got them in trades, however, if I am defending myself with a handgun it's going to be with a Sig and I have already run out of rifle and shotgun ammo.

Glocks are good for artsy crafty people because you can stipple them with a soldering iron or wood burning kit. They make good chew toys too. While I am at it I might as well piss off the 1911 owners too. I only own one of them (got it in an trade), my father owns more than any 10 people should and they never did appeal to me.

View attachment 7699622
To be honest I was never much of a Glock guy. I didn’t really care for the way they looked or felt and didn’t like that they had no external safety. I actually just bought my first Glock about a month ago (G19 gen 5) I don’t even know why I just had the urge for some reason I was in Sportsman’s Warehouse they had one so I said “fuck it let’s see what the fuss is about) I really like it I shoot it pretty damn good and it has been my EDC.
One thing I have learned is bringing up “Glock” will stir more shit on gun forums than politics…..lol

Ok ready for ball busting….lol

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Just simply the grip angle for me. Grew up shooting other handguns and always had to tweak my grip from what was normal for me. Not that I hate Glocks or anything, but it always seemed like an extra step to correct from 18/19 to 22 degree grip angle. Not an issue at all if the first handgun you shot was a Glock.

To be honest I was never much of a Glock guy. I didn’t really care for the way they looked or felt and didn’t like that they had no external safety. I actually just bought my first Glock about a month ago (G19 gen 5) I don’t even know why I just had the urge for some reason I was in Sportsman’s Warehouse they had one so I said “fuck it let’s see what the fuss is about) I really like it I shoot it pretty damn good and it has been my EDC.
One thing I have learned is bringing up “Glock” will stir more shit on gun forums than politics…..lol

Ok ready for ball busting….lol
I prefer a pistol with an external or thumb safety as well, I also prefer decocking hammer guns over striker fire guns. Glock did make a few with a thumb safety. You are right, bringing up the Glock thing in shooting forums is like going to a truck and tractor pull and yelling Ford Sucks, even though they do, someone will jump in and want to argue. Uh oh, somebody driving an F-150 with a Glock fetish is going to be pissed now. Shit now I have to own up and tell you I do own one Ford, an F-150 Lariat. At least it isn't a Prius and it's not my primary wheels. Shit I own a Glock and a Ford, time for some life choices introspection.

1631170187701.png